News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Ha. Steak Queen is sort of like a mix between Coffee Crime and the Barn--as in the greasy spoon restaurant at Queen and Bathurst. I'm probably due for another visit there so will try the burger next time.

I was thinking Rob Ford and Olivia Chow would make a great President-VP team.

Last edited:
I don't think so. You don't rent an airplane for surveillance if you're trying to make an investigation go away.

Edit: there may be a select few within the ranks who are trying to interfere, but I don't think they're controlling things.

Im thinking a rogue faction with power.

I've been stalking Rexdale eateries lately. Wally's for example is a great spot popular with Rob Ford. I had a fantastic breakfast there recently. I really didn't know much about north Etobicoke until recently. It's actually a very interesting part of Toronto.

I've been stalking Rexdale eateries lately. Wally's for example is a great spot popular with Rob Ford. I had a fantastic breakfast there recently. I really didn't know much about north Etobicoke until recently. It's actually a very interesting part of Toronto.

Try magoos and also Apache burner! For nicer stuff merlot right by Romeo dibattistas club

Kevin Donovan is writing about the Jian Ghomeshi story that is developing at the moment.
Goldsbie just tweeted this "(There's little new info in that short hit, but the very fact that he's the one who wrote it should tell you all you need to know.)"

Is there a Ford connection?
edit: I asked Goldsbie on twitter if there was a connection and he replied with "Proooobably not." Hmmm.....

Last edited:
Kevin Donovan is writing about the Jian Ghomeshi story that is developing at the moment.
Goldsbie just tweeted this "(There's little new info in that short hit, but the very fact that he's the one who wrote it should tell you all you need to know.)"

Is there a Ford connection?
edit: I asked Goldsbie on twitter if there was a connection and he replied with "Proooobably not." Hmmm.....

No connection to Ford.

No connection to Ford.

What have you heard? I'm gonna go ahead and guess that he just took the creepy thing a little too far. Given that the lawsuit is about acting in bad faith, I'm guessing it means that he has been/is about to be charged with something and he's upset that he's being fired before being found guilty and convicted. It's all reinforced by the fact that he has hired Navigator, which is a PR firm known to help people manage/rescue their reputations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back