News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the way that this forum thread is slowly winding down to a final demise. It's a relief - like getting over a bad case of the hiccups.

Or, of course, any further turns in health or legal matters.

Come to think of it, given the Fords' worship of the American way, he might as well be labelled (even as Councillor) "Mayor Ford" in perpetuity, just like "President Carter" and what have you...

Or, of course, any further turns in health or legal matters.

Come to think of it, given the Fords' worship of the American way, he might as well be labelled (even as Councillor) "Mayor Ford" in perpetuity, just like "President Carter" and what have you...

Except given his feelings about books, there won't be a mayoral library named after him. A Ferris Wheel, perhaps.

AoD

How about a branch of the LCBO? CAMH wing? Police subdivision?

AoD

This poll that Doug Ford won, Ward 19 Poll 23, it's CAMH.
https://twitter.com/lucadefranco/status/528256037850456064

Only difference is, the ex-presidents retire to a ranch and write their memoirs. Ford's hours of work have never been clear to me, but he's still on the payroll.

The "Rob Ford Subway Line"

It's being built at no cost to the taxpayers, the least we could do is name it after him.

The only thing that surprises me is that more anonymous sources haven't shown up on social media. Maybe after the funeral?

I believe it's because the people who know are self governed by the concept of anonymity. As in the 12 step programs concept of anonymity. In a way im proud of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonder if we should just change the "Mayor Rob Ford's Toronto" thread title to "Councillor Rob Ford's Toronto" after December 2nd? Keep him under the microscope.

Wonder if we should just change the "Mayor Rob Ford's Toronto" thread title to "Councillor Rob Ford's Toronto" after December 2nd? Keep him under the microscope.

This thread was created for the purpose of discussing mayor Ford, so why change it now? We can still continue to talk about Ford here, or simply start a new thread called "Councillor Rob Ford's Crackstituents".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back