News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Doug-Fords-Ex-Lawyer a satirical account?

Yes. But Ex-Lawyer is acting like he/she is trying to surface real info. There's no way to know whether it's real or a prank. Could be either.

Last edited:
It seems like I have to point this out every week or two, but, as with many players in this saga, it's become impossible to tell what's 100% real, what's satirical and what's just plain disingenuous.

I find it very disorienting.

But yes, that's what I thought. Who knows. His story seems believable. I think Cooper had it right a page or two back. The guy thinks he's got something but there's not a huge appetite for curb stomping a dead horse in NPS at this point. No surprises would come of it.

My guess: Here Pumpkin, take my 'Lade, go see Sandro, bring back an oz and some 40s & we'll bang in the woods out back.
Public reaction: Meh, of course. Whatevs.

"Curb stomp." Brilliant. I've never heard that phrase before — but it's part of my vocabulary now.

Yes. But Ex-Lawyer is acting like he/she is trying to surface real info. There's no way to know whether it's real or a prank. Could be either.

I don't think anybody doubts that Ford was knee deep in mickeys, mollys and minge up there. The press knows this but they also know that it's bad press to narc on a "medical" facility. The only thing that surprises me is that more anonymous sources haven't shown up on social media. Maybe after the funeral?

Whatever the media rationalizations for taking it easy on Slob, it still makes it look like they're protecting him...Whether that's the actual motivation or not.

Why do they continue to treat him with kid gloves? Because of his so-called "popularity?" For such a grotesquely unsympathetic figure, it just makes an already bizarre situation seem even weirder.

I don't think anybody doubts that Ford was knee deep in mickeys, mollys and minge up there. The press knows this but they also know that it's bad press to narc on a "medical" facility. The only thing that surprises me is that more anonymous sources haven't shown up on social media. Maybe after the funeral?

Mickeys, mollys and minge.

ROFL. <Insert into vocabulary>

I don't think anybody doubts that Ford was knee deep in mickeys, mollys and minge up there.

I had to look up "minge":
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=minge

"Curb stomp." Brilliant. I've never heard that phrase before — but it's part of my vocabulary now.

Curb Stomp:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=curb+stomp

American History X curb stomp demo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsFpyUgkdrY#t=24

( Movies like that are why I prefer to stick to The Sound of Music variety. )

Last edited:

It is a bit of both. The character is a joke (used to be styled as DF's lawyer; changed to ex-lawyer around the time of the election) but some of the tweets are not. [Re whether the LeeAnne stuff is fact or fiction or some of each: as I've said before, dunno.]

It is a bit of both. The character is a joke (used to be styled as DF's lawyer; changed to ex-lawyer around the time of the election) but some of the tweets are not. [Re whether the LeeAnne stuff is fact or fiction or some of each: as I've said before, dunno.]

I wish they would just release stuff and stop teasing. so frustrating!! lol

I always thought so wombat, but I started to second guess after some on the board were taking it seriously. (I've been caught out twice by the lapin so no judgement from here if it is a parody.) The photo makes me think its humorous.

john lancaster ‏@jlancasterCBC · 1m1 minute ago
As we get set to roll out more #topoli investigations, pls follow @SarBridge, our team"s newest amazing reporter/producer. #CBCInvestigates

Hmmm....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back