8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.

roflmao.gif

My vibe remains that Deco (and by extension, the Fords themselves) is in deeper doo-doo than they're letting on. Of course, Fordlandia (and more to the point, Flagglandia) being what it is: they were framed, it's a set-up, etc etc etc.

My vibe remains that Deco (and by extension, the Fords themselves) is in deeper doo-doo than they're letting on. Of course, Fordlandia (and more to the point, Flagglandia) being what it is: they were framed, it's a set-up, etc etc etc.

I agree adma. Between bad management and bad press, I imagine Deco's sales aren't what they should be to sustain the lifestyles of the rich and infamous Fords. I wouldn't be surprised if money was one of the main reasons Dougie didn't run for the leadership. Even rich people can run out of money, especially when they need their various lawyers on speed dial.

Last edited:
I would say that Rob could be a receptionist, but that requires computer skills.

311 operator. He can take 800+ calls a day.

Sun: “I have total confidence in Mount Sinai,” he said.

The confidence in MSH is never in question - I am not sure about confidence in the patient however.

AoD

Last edited:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-11-28 at 10.57.11 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-11-28 at 10.57.11 AM.png
    22.1 KB · Views: 525
  • Screen Shot 2014-11-28 at 11.06.19 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-11-28 at 11.06.19 AM.png
    38.4 KB · Views: 532
Last edited:
Don Peat@reporterdonpeat
Mayor Rob Ford was released from hospital this AM after his 4th round of chemotherapy #TOpoli

Will he be there for Tory's inauguration?

Siobhan Morris @siomo
HE SAID IT AGAIN! Doug Ford scrumming at city hall again said "dual mayor system", though then says it's tongue in cheek #TOPoli

Give it up....

Last edited:
Ann Hui ‏@annhui 7m7 minutes ago
Doug Ford here now, says City Hall will be under "dual mayor system" with both Tory and Rob Ford

Ann Hui ‏@annhui 7m7 minutes ago
Doug Ford here now, says City Hall will be under "dual mayor system" with both Tory and Rob Ford

What a tremendously douchey thing to so. It's over, you lost, your brother's dying, no one wants you in their clubhouse ... and yet you try to pull this 'remember who's really in charge' bullshit. Rob is MINO until Tory takes office. The end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back