News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is reported (CBC 1): Diane and Randy at CH clearing out Mayor's office. [Don't tell me that Randy is at it with the garbage bag again.]

Doug, how about you become premier, change Toronto's governance structure into a strong dual mayor system, and then run (along with 2nd Ford) in the 2018 election.

Doug becomes premier, Toronto promptly secedes from Ontario and goes it alone, Singapore style.

Rob does seem to have a lot of "stuff" to clean out. WTF? That many framed photos? Shoeboxes with donor names written on McD's bills?

It is reported (CBC 1): Diane and Randy at CH clearing out Mayor's office. [Don't tell me that Randy is at it with the garbage bag again.]
Such a nice Mama. Cleaning up her baby's office.

Couldn't Graham do that? He can't have much to do these days.

Skeletons in the closet, unsold bobbleheads, handwritten thank you notes from FN, $20 bills, funny powders, empty bottles.

Oh, and leftover, unused get well cards in boxes.

AoD

Last edited:
Such a nice Mama. Cleaning up her baby's office.

Couldn't Graham do that? He can't have much to do these days.

Graeme has, once again, left twitter. I am wondering if there is a way to get the names of each councillor's staffers, does anyone know. Does Rob really need Amin, Graeme, Jerry etc.? Jerry was his driver, dry cleaning picker upper etc., but what use is he now? There were also a few women who worked there but they stayed in the background.

There's merit in that idea, with or without Doug. Just wondering, where to put the new capital city of Ontario?

Well, it can't be Ottawa, and most of the major cities in Ontario are in the south-west, so maybe redress the geographical imbalance of power by relocating it to ... Sudbury!

Graeme has, once again, left twitter. I am wondering if there is a way to get the names of each councillor's staffers, does anyone know. Does Rob really need Amin, Graeme, Jerry etc.? Jerry was his driver, dry cleaning picker upper etc., but what use is he now? There were also a few women who worked there but they stayed in the background.

This time Graeme disappeared right after being disrespectful of the City's head planner. Maybe he's figured out that he's no longer protected and he should STFU. As for the rest of the staff, I don't think he can afford all of them. Rob will have a budget to work with, but he could pay them out of his own pocket. Certainly wouldn't be the first time.

Really, 3 of the girls are working at Deco now?

And Randy encouraged him to run?

I lucked out and found the part about Randy on the podcast right away, but I couldn't find the part about the girls (and didn't want to waste life searching). But he said something like "I've got three of my girls at Deco; the youngest is still at Laurier". Here's a link to the podcast (November 27). Randy's "Do it!" is around the 26-27 minute mark: http://www.newstalk1010.com/shows/livedrive.aspx

Isn't he still working there too? I though he said (that one time when he said stuff) that he still had a job in addition to his trusty duties.

Don't think there was ever any evidence to justify the "still" part of your question - did anyone figure out if he was actually doing anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back