News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rob will probably be dead before any sort of justice takes place. I gave up on this a long time ago.

Ya, cops must be thinking is it worth it to lay charges if he's on death's door? I did notice Giroux working his first non-Ford case in ages the other week--the shooting at that restaurant. Maybe Brazen's over?

Lol, is that an actual thing? Got a source for it if so? I have to pass this one to some friends. :D
R Ford's Standing Committee choices
1st Government Management
2nd Economic Development
3rd Public Works
R Ford's Other Requests
Audit
Budget
Striking
Civic Appointments
TCHC
TPSB
Cdn Film Centre Board of Directors
Hockey Hall of Fame Board of Directors
Toronto Region Conservation Authority
Info from Attachment 1 of Clerk's request to Interested Members Boards and Committees...

Compare that to say Matlow's choices (I wonder what bee got under his bonnet given the few choices he made)
1st At Large Exec
2nd Economic Development
3rd Planning and Growth
as well as
Audit
TTC Board

Last edited:
Really, R Ford doesn't want to/can't work hard enough to handle those committees. But the "inside info" might be useful to pass on to D Ford, for whatever superficially-understood reasons he could make use of them in some future political run.

Really, R Ford doesn't want to/can't work hard enough to handle those committees. But the "inside info" might be useful to pass on to D Ford, for whatever superficially-understood reasons he could make use of them in some future political run.

If he didn't do anything wrong why shouldn't he be on the police board?

If he didn't do anything wrong why shouldn't he be on the police board?

You know what is really interesting J Tory's pick of Chin Lee for the TPSB (he sat on the Board prior to 2010)...He didn't even express an interest in the Clerk's canvas...
Those that did included
Burnside
Carroll
Carmichael-Greb
Cho
Crisanti
De Ciano
Fletcher
Ford
Grimes
Karygiannis
Mammolitti
Nunziata
Thompson (retracted the interest today)
Wong-Tam

58008 spells BOOBS on a calculator. Please don't ask why I know this.

Everyone who grew up in the calculator era in the English-speaking world knows this! There was even a joke involving different calculations and a woman going to the doctor, with the punchline being 55378008, but I don't remember the middle part ...

Spelling words using a calculator: SHELLOIL

Everyone who grew up in the calculator era in the English-speaking world knows this! There was even a joke involving different calculations and a woman going to the doctor, with the punchline being 55378008, but I don't remember the middle part ...

L: I remember learning that 71077345 spells SHELLOIL but for some reason I forgot about 58008 meaning BOOBS...

LI MIKE

Sorry Rob. There are no openings matching your skill set at present at 311 Toronto.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back