News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
He just arrived and now the media no longer seems to care about Tory becoming mayor.

ford pointing this sm.jpg

(is disgusting)
Just said out loud to no one in particular "I hope they chase all the Councillors like that..." Knowing full well they wont.

Attachments

• ford pointing this sm.jpg
    ford pointing this sm.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 665
Pedro Marques ‏@MetroManTO 31m31 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
Diane and Randy Ford just strutted in, the latter in a cowboy hat and snake boots. Jesus, this family is a walking reality show. #TOpoli

Norm Wilner ‏@normwilner 5m5 minutes ago
Note that Doug -- after selflessly leaping into the mayoral race out of love for his brother -- couldn't be arsed to show up today. #TOpoli

Jonathan Goldsbie ‏@goldsbie 12m12 minutes ago
Randy Ford is wearing his most formal cowboy hat for the occasion.

Ben Spurr ‏@BenSpurr 46m46 minutes ago
Annnnd it happened. Rob Ford came in just as Tory was coming out. Media swarmed Ford, Tory retreated back into his office.

Norm Wilner ‏@normwilner 5m5 minutes ago
Note that Doug -- after selflessly leaping into the mayoral race out of love for his brother -- couldn't be arsed to show up today. #TOpoli

I do find it interesting that Doug didn't show up of all people.

680News Toronto ‏@680News 1m1 minute ago
City clerk says "I present to you the mayor and councillors for 2014-18."

Well, until the Ward 2 by-election.

Jennifer Pagliaro ‏@jpags 2m2 minutes ago
Doug Ford has just arrived in council chamber. He either has to walk past us or past council to get to his family on the other side.

Ann Hui ‏@annhui 4m4 minutes ago
"His priority is to make sure he beats cancer and survives," Doug Ford saysb of his brother Rob

So why did he run for Ward 2?

I had no idea Rob Ford was battling cancer--gosh, you learn something new everyday. Thanks Doug for letting us know... again.

Well, at least Doug only made a cameo appearance and won't be at City Hall all the time...I hope.

Overall, I was surprised that the Ford family didn't hog the attention as much as I had expected.

So why did he run for Ward 2?

As a placeholder for Mikey? You know, returning the favour from earlier this year? Genuine Ford Replacement Parts, and all that?

Given Dougly is "needed" at Deco, Rob's not doing it for him, or is he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back