News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
So tomorrow is the first council meeting, eh? Wonder if Robbie shows up? Can't imagine he's feeling well right now.

So tomorrow is the first council meeting, eh? Wonder if Robbie shows up? Can't imagine he's feeling well right now.

I wouldn't be surprised if he dragged himself there, or if his family makes him go just to steal Tory's spotlight. Doug might show his face too...

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if he dragged himself there, or if his family makes him go just to steal Tory's spotlight. Doug might show his face too...

I expect at least one article from The Stun, I'm sure there are several versions already written and waiting, depending on Robbie showing up, etcetera.

Dougie in the gallery would be amazing, and ironic.

Because he called the Chief of Police a cocksucker. And he's been hanging out with various criminals.
He's not convicted of it but still guilty of dodgy behaviour.

To add to the above.

Mayor Rob Ford has been subpoenaed to testify in an extortion case.

Refuses to speak with Gary Giroux.

Toronto’s police chief accepted a written apology from Mayor Rob Ford’s brother Doug.

"75 questions Rob Ford hasn’t answered"
http://www.thestar.com/news/city_ha.../30/75_questions_rob_ford_hasnt_answered.html

Rob and Doug ( gone, for now ) would not be my choices as candidates for the Police Services Board.

Last edited:
Siobhan Morris ‏@siomo 25s25 seconds ago
Rob Ford's staff tells CP24 he will attend today's inaugural meeting of council #TOPoli

And get all of the attention in the process.

But will he be publicly sworn in?

Probably not, but CP2Ford would gladly ignore Tory to ask Rob a bunch of questions.

Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 22s23 seconds ago
Councillor Rob Ford's staff tell me he is still planning to attend today's inaugural council meeting #TOpoli

I don't think he has been seen yet, but he is never on time.

Last edited:
He just arrived and now the media no longer seems to care about Tory becoming mayor.

Probably not, but CP2Ford would gladly ignore Tory to ask Rob a bunch of questions.

I don't think he has been seen yet, but he is never on time.

He'll probably show up late and walk right in front of the podium, just like at the Big City Conference IIRC.

Shawn Jeffords ‏@Shawn_Jeffords 2m2 minutes ago
Diane and Randy Ford arrive at City Hall. #TOpoli

As expected, they intend to crash the ceremony.

Shawn Jeffords ‏@Shawn_Jeffords now3 seconds ago
Renata Ford arrives with kids. Says Rob Ford is doing alright today. TOpoli

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back