4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screen Shot 2015-03-20 at 9.27.35 AM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-03-20 at 9.27.35 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-03-20 at 9.27.35 AM.png
    38 KB · Views: 811

Matt K and pud99 beat me to it. I was idly thinking of all the tight-lipped exchanges that might have taken place between First Responder Ford and a man bleeding from bullet wounds whose brother is in jail on account of Project Traveller and associated clientele. What would you have said, in that circumstance, were you Ahmed Siyad?

"Fuck off Rob" springs to mind.

Lisi is at pre-trial for alleged extortion of Liban Siyad over Robbie's crack video. Liban's brother gets shot and Robbie shows up "to see if he can help out or sumfin". Is that not somewhere on the spectrum between 'unwise' and 'possibly the most stupid thing ever'? My head is exploding.

I hope he has police protection at the hospital.

So...
So he didn't hear anything....but he already "figures" it was in an underground. A place made of concrete. Which carries sounds like gunshots very well.

I agree. Strange comment, in a way. Why would he offer that up?

Jimmi. Do you know how many siblings Liban has? The age of Ahmed is bothering me. Have you ever heard of the other guy that was murdered later same day? Are your instincts telling you these are Ford related crimes?

It's unlikely there's any connection, but with Ford nothing would surprise me. Cops are holding a press conference soon.

Not sure how many siblings he has. A girl, I'm guessing from Dixon, tweeted shortly after the shooting that it was Liban's brother (nicknamed Baby). Then she quickly deleted it.

goldsbie 1:05pm via Twitter Web Client
Ahmed Siyad has been released from hospital; police say he was "uncooperative" with them.

When asked about Ford showing up just after Siyad's shooting, Det. Patterson says that's news to him.

Last edited:
Jessica Smith Cross from Metro News live-tweeted the police press conference just now...

[video=youtube;UVLWxI5rrls]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVLWxI5rrls[/video]

jessicasc1.jpg

jessicasc2.jpg

jessicasc3.jpg

jessicasc4.jpg

Attachments

• jessicasc1.jpg
    jessicasc1.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 593
  • jessicasc2.jpg
    jessicasc2.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 576
  • jessicasc3.jpg
    jessicasc3.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 563
  • jessicasc4.jpg
    jessicasc4.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 570
Last edited:
Interesting that Giroux mentioned the preliminary - clearly he doesn't think that type of vague statement contravenes the publication ban.

My take on that is that they aren't really seeing new evidence coming to the surface, but getting stuff on the record will increase the odds of a plea deal or other arrangement.

One thing to note is that Rob doesn't appear to have legal representation at the prelims (e.g., someone sitting in the audience). That would appear to confirm my assumption that he's paying for Lisi's legal team, since he can get everything he needs to know from them.

How was Ford able to get right up close to the guy without cops realizing he was there? From what other have told me, some of these homicide guys are surprisingly incompetent.

Interesting that Giroux mentioned the preliminary - clearly he doesn't think that type of vague statement contravenes the publication ban.

My take on that is that they aren't really seeing new evidence coming to the surface, but getting stuff on the record will increase the odds of a plea deal or other arrangement.

One thing to note is that Rob doesn't appear to have legal representation at the prelims (e.g., someone sitting in the audience). That would appear to confirm my assumption that he's paying for Lisi's legal team, since he can get everything he needs to know from them.

Witnesses generally don't have legal representation. I don't think you can get to A from B.

Not to mention, they'd be in a conflict of interest to give him any advice. Which they know and would never do.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back