News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was in court the one day there was someone sitting in front of me on his laptop (mystery guy was checking UT). He could have easily been filming with his webcam.

Eff me .considering this is all about surreptitious video the irony of it being used in court blows my mind about as much as robbie as first responder in dixon.

Last edited:
I was thinking the same but then / perhaps the Lisi trial is just to gather info on RoFo so it won't even matter if it sticks.
Or maybe there's another one going now, Brazen 3: Bigger and Brazener

Brought to you by the people who brought you Expendables 1, 2 & 3! :p

I think the cops said it was still active a few months ago.

They did. I just didn't believe it. Blair's nadir had me thinking he (Blair) was the fall guy and it would all go away. I thought the OPP got nada so it went stale. Pleeeeeeze let me be wrong.

I know my tar brush is extra wide but I have always believed he had dirty cops helping out. Rofos support of the force at budget time smacks of transactional politicking. More than 24 domestic calls and no charges? This goes way back.

well someone is certainly letting him go behind the yellow tape

@arlenebishop 2h2 hours ago
Rob Ford crosses the police tape and enters the crime scene. WTF?!?
CAl24mjUkAA3ttn.jpg

There is a Fionn Maccool's at Pearson Airport.
Is this at Pearson Airport?
https://instagram.com/p/0d2-R7Ji-U/

run, Rob, run...

now that I look at it, I think this might be an old photo. Posts on Instagram aren't always "Insta" (though you're supposed to indicate if you're posting something from ages ago). First commenter asks (in slangy French) 'are you in Toronto' and the guy says 'no'. And Rob has more hair regrowth now.

http://www.macleans.ca/society/elto...true-story-behind-the-toronto-mystery-tunnel/

Despite those words of encouragement, Boko, too, was worried. He did not go immediately to police, but instead sought out an intermediary—someone who could give him assurances this was not a criminal matter, and that Elton would not be charged. He reached out, without success, to Toronto Mayor John Tory, then to former mayor and current city councillor Rob Ford. Next, he turned to Ford’s older brother Doug, himself a former Toronto city councillor, and an acquaintance.

According to Boko’s account, he explained his predicament to Ford at the latter’s private business offices at Deco Labels and Tags. Ford, now a private businessman, told him he knew just whom to call, and left the room. Minutes later, Ford returned and informed him that whoever was behind the tunnel was unlikely to face charges. But he went on to say it was Boko’s civic duty to inform authorities, who were in the midst of an expensive investigation to track down the mystery digger. Boko says Ford asked him if he’d object to his inviting police to speak to him at Deco Labels. In a few minutes, Boko was in conference with investigators. “They told me not to talk to no one—not even Elton,” he says.

They did. I just didn't believe it. Blair's nadir had me thinking he (Blair) was the fall guy and it would all go away. I thought the OPP got nada so it went stale. Pleeeeeeze let me be wrong.

I heard they had several cops working on this full time still as of early this year. Was surprised to hear that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back