Tumour has shrunk (5.6cm x 5.3cm x 4.2cm) - not as much as they'd like

One tumour has more or less disappeared

Screen Shot 2015-04-02 at 3.05.28 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-04-02 at 3.05.28 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-04-02 at 3.05.28 PM.png
    181.1 KB · Views: 690
Jenny Yuen @SunReporterYuen
"I'm pretty much writing off the summer." His goal to get back to work is Sept. 1, he said

He will be back in September if all goes as planned.

I think it's time for a quick reality check.

If you told a friend who lived in a media-shielding bubble that a municipal councillor (one of forty-four) with some health problems managed to bring the entire town's media corps to the hospital's front step so they could run a live update on the prognosis, the friend would surely laugh and ask which backwater rural (and possibly third-world) burb you were talking about.

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Toronto.

resurex-sm.png

"Saint Robert of Etobicoke is Risen! He is Risen indeed! Hallelujah!"

Attachments

• resurex-sm.png
    resurex-sm.png
    475.6 KB · Views: 591
CP24 has just announced they will live stream the entire 10 hour Rob Ford Mount Sinai surgery on May 11. After a short media scrum on the surgery date, Doug will be invited to scrub in and will perform the first ceremonial incision.

I think it's time for a quick reality check.

If you told a friend who lived in a media-shielding bubble that a municipal councillor (one of forty-four) with some health problems managed to bring the entire town's media corps to the hospital's front step so they could run a live update on the prognosis, the friend would surely laugh and ask which backwater rural (and possibly third-world) burb you were talking about.

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Toronto.

+1!! Absolutely brilliant.

Reality TV is old hat. We're inventing Reality Teevee Politics. Infotainment taken up a level.

It's new. It's real. It's too true to be good.

CP24 has just announced they will live stream the entire 10 hour Rob Ford Mount Sinai surgery on May 11. After a short media scrum on the surgery date, Doug will be invited to scrub in and will perform the first ceremonial incision.

Doug Jr's surgical cap:

Screen Shot 2015-04-02 at 3.45.12 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-04-02 at 3.45.12 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-04-02 at 3.45.12 PM.png
    117.9 KB · Views: 611

I'll admit some empathy for Rob in that scenario, cause I wouldn't want bro Doug coming anywhere near me with something sharp. Makes "Cut the Waist" take on a whole new meaning.

And aren't his 5Ks into body sculpting or something? Lord knows what Doug's picked up from them. He appears to have gotten rid of a chin.

Some might call that racist. YMMV.

Question: If Rob is out of the picture for a while, is Doug allowed to enter City Hall, even though he isn't a paid or elected employee? I know that Ron Moeser was out for a while and no one filled in for him.

8-10 hours long with 4 surgeons? GRAVYTRAIN!!! I'm sure Robbie can get things down to 4-6 hours with 2 surgeons and show true respect for the taxpayer.

Question: If Rob is out of the picture for a while, is Doug allowed to enter City Hall, even though he isn't a paid or elected employee? I know that Ron Moeser was out for a while and no one filled in for him.

I hope not.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back