News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doc on radio thinks Fords cancer was in his bone, nerves and on his spinal cord.

If that's the case then Robbie won't be having a good time of it at all... right up to the end which hopefully will not take long.

So, what are the chances he has successful surgery without complications and the schedule goes as planned?

My estimate with what we know, 89%, if it has spread, 32%. All procedures are risky, even simple ones can go sideways.

Last edited:
8-10 hours long with 4 surgeons? GRAVYTRAIN!!! I'm sure Robbie can get things down to 4-6 hours with 2 surgeons and show true respect for the taxpayer.

^ Fantastic.

First person to post a selfie with an anesthetized RF on the OR table wins a bobblehead.

Last edited:
Do you guys think there should be an inquiry into the cops' investigation of Ford and co? They've spent so long and so many resources for very little in return. Panelists on newstalk 1010 were leaning that way the other day. They said the whole thing seemed fishy looking back.

Do you guys think there should be an inquiry into the cops' investigation of Ford and co? They've spent so long and so many resources for very little in return. Panelists on newstalk 1010 were leaning that way the other day. They said the whole thing seemed fishy looking back.

Personally I feel punked by 2 separate police forces. And when those executive of opp association got popped a couple weeks back my tin foil wearing alter ego thought maybe they were all chums with the fords. Other topic. The cops emphatic about murder at dixon being a revenge hit on wrong guy. big rofo news day.And does anyone understand what took place at COI pre prelim?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back