News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was actually wondering if someone who only *thought* (or was led to believe?) he had the backing resources to make credible threats, could make, well, credible threats?

In other words could Lisi have been conned into thinking there were dirty cops available, when there were none? But if that were the case, conned with what? How? There would have to be more than just Robbie's mouth going off.

Oral.jpeg

I only know of one of Ford's cop friends--his other football coach Oral Sybblis. No idea about his back story though other than he might have had some financial and marital issues.

Attachments

• Oral.jpeg
    Oral.jpeg
    70.6 KB · Views: 1,109
I'm not that interested in seeing Sandro go to jail for either of these cases, especially on the weed charge (it should be legal imo). Even though everyone tells me he turned into a huge sleaze bag since we last hung out, dude's got in hard enough. Living with his parents when he's approaching 40, no job prospects, etc. Ford, on the other hand, needs to be held accountable. Smoking crack with organized crime while mayor, abusing his power to try to cover it up, all the while pretending he's some tough on crime conservative with no sympathy for drug addicts and gang bangers. It's too bad Sandro's taking the fall for him.

At some point his decisions become his own.

I was actually wondering if someone who only *thought* (or was led to believe?) he had the backing resources to make credible threats, could make, well, credible threats?

In other words could Lisi have been conned into thinking there were dirty cops available, when there were none? But if that were the case, conned with what? How? There would have to be more than just Robbie's mouth going off.
It has been suggested that the break in at basso's was led by rogue cops. At this point I'm ready to invest in Alcan. All of our wild eyed speculation has been overshadowed by the bizarre facts.The cockiness of both lisi and ford while they knew they were being surveiled suggests they had a get out of jail free card up the sleeve. I spent last night rereading Crazytown. If anything the passage of time has lent the story yet another layer of disbelief for me. Doolittle forecast for the 2014 election made my hair stand up.

It has been suggested that the break in at basso's was led by rogue cops. At this point I'm ready to invest in Alcan. All of our wild eyed speculation has been overshadowed by the bizarre facts.The cockiness of both lisi and ford while they knew they were being surveiled suggests they had a get out of jail free card up the sleeve. I spent last night rereading Crazytown. If anything the passage of time has lent the story yet another layer of disbelief for me. Doolittle forecast for the 2014 election made my hair stand up.

For what it's worth, Sybblis matches the description Basso gave...a huge, middle aged black guy.

For what it's worth, Sybblis matches the description Basso gave...a huge, middle aged black guy.

Geez Jimmi. Lots o dots. Do you know the nature of rofo's friendship with Sybblis? Does he do private security work that you know of? Is he a beat cop or could he be a detective by now..? Does he work under Taverner?

Problem with crack heads is they lie. Basso could have given a totally bogus description to assure the perps he was not going to rat. Also crackhouse breakins are easy money for thugs. Who is going to call cops on thugs who stole your drugs or drug money? It all muddies the H2O but wow, that Venn diagram of Folks Fucked by Fords is ever expanding. Do you hear anything on Scott Macintyre lately?

Geez Jimmi. Lots o dots. Do you know the nature of rofo's friendship with Sybblis? Does he do private security work that you know of? Is he a beat cop or could he be a detective by now..? Does he work under Taverner?

Problem with crack heads is they lie. Basso could have given a totally bogus description to assure the perps he was not going to rat. Also crackhouse breakins are easy money for thugs. Who is going to call cops on thugs who stole your drugs or drug money? It all muddies the H2O but wow, that Venn diagram of Folks Fucked by Fords is ever expanding. Do you hear anything on Scott Macintyre lately?

I think they just know each other from football. Oral played in the CFL for a while. Maybe they went to school together as they're the same age. Bruno once told a guy I know a story. He was doing drugs in Ford's basement before the crack scandal but while he was still mayor. There was big, black cop there. Guy couldn't recall his name. Bruno thought he was an OPP officer, but who knows. Oral is with Peel. Then Renata has had so much of something that she's sick to her stomach. Her mom comes down and says she's going to call 911. Bruno freaks out as he's high as hell so he bails.

Basso gives the same description in private as he did to cops, but ya maybe he's lying to friends too because he's scared.

I'm also wondering what's up with MacIntyre. Haven't heard anything.

Here's another thing that hasn't come out yet and so I guess never will. The unknown associate mentioned here is a dude named White Kevin, who ironically is black. But other then his skin colour I don't know if he matches Basso's description of being big and 35/40.

Previously, the Star has reported that Lisi and an unknown associate also went to 15 Windsor Rd. on Tuesday, May 21 and made aggressive attempts there to find people involved with the video. The police charges are not related to his visit that day.

Thanks.The OPP angle has never satisfied me. When those dirty union guys at OPP were outed a few weeks back I figured it smelled of Fordian corruption. There has long been a rivalry between TPS and OPP. To have asked the OPP to take over brazen11 must have been tough for TPS. It's anyone's guess if they got the result they were after. The basement story sure paints a picture of a healthy environment to raise kids huh?

I paraphrase but something like barring a death sentence or jail.he will probably win again. Keep in mind he had yet to reveal cancer when the book was released. The book does a good job of describing the conditions that brought about the ford win in 2010 and that nothing much had changed. Urban v. Suburban, old city v. Megacity. She also says that should anything prevent rob from running dougie will be stepping in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back