News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the "possession of the proceeds of crime" charge might be the most likely one to stick? May 8 is when Justice Khawly is hoping to make his verdict.

Let's hope.

Yes, it is so much more than drunk driving. Rob's minions know how bad this looks and are frantically trying to spin it.

Their heads are spinning so fast they are expanding the vacuum.

Last edited:
I always wondered why Rob Ford didn't have a police officer as his personal body guard when he was mayor.

Actually, not really. Didn't want to get arrested.

Statement by Rob Ford http://www.citynews.ca/2015/04/30/o...-critical-questions-security-fords-mayoralty/ … has Flesch-Kinkaid literacy grade level of 13.5. Clearly not written by RoFo or DoFo.

front line staff
It's always front line (insert noun).

Passive/aggressive drivel, and of course it was not done by R&D, it was literate (well except for the good speak), and not hand written in crayon. ;)

I always wondered why Rob Ford didn't have a police officer as his personal body guard when he was mayor.

Actually, not really. Didn't want to get arrested.

The some of cops he knows would probably want him to share.

Statement by Rob Ford http://www.citynews.ca/2015/04/30/o...-critical-questions-security-fords-mayoralty/ … has Flesch-Kinkaid literacy grade level of 13.5. Clearly not written by RoFo or DoFo.

I'm in shock and awe over all the big words. Also vetted for legal too?

What stands out to me is the "clever" narrative suggesting (yet again) there's a nefarious conspiracy or strategy that's "out to get him".

And by extension, all the good people like Big Mike Tooleram, of course.

Grrrr.

I'm in shock and awe over all the big words. Also vetted for legal too?

What stands out to me is the "clever" narrative suggesting (yet again) there's a nefarious conspiracy or strategy that's "out to get him".

And by extension, all the good people like Big Mike Tooleram, of course.

Grrrr.

Nothing new, you knew where the script was going when it started off attacking Crean and the office; something that defensive points to guilt.

Nothing new, you knew where the script was going when it started off attacking Crean and the office; something that defensive points to guilt.

Hearing Dung Ford scramble for the insults was fun in his 680 news interview. Saying she needs to go back and take Ombudsman 101 again was so " I know you are but what am I" ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back