News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems farcical that he could get off on something like this, but not entirely surprising given the nature of the entire saga. I only hope they can nail him on something else and bring Ford down with him.

How exactly would Lisi get off? I know the judge has openly disdained the case, but why is the case considered weak? They have an undercover officer who bought drugs supplied by Lisi and Lisi was then found with the marked bills. I knew guys in high school who went to jail for less. What am I missing??

How exactly would Lisi get off? I know the judge has openly disdained the case, but why is the case considered weak? They have an undercover officer who bought drugs supplied by Lisi and Lisi was then found with the marked bills. I knew guys in high school who went to jail for less. What am I missing??

I was thinking mainly of the fact that the word 'marijuana' was omitted (from the wording of the charge?), which would be a technicality, I guess. There's also the argument that Bahrami was just a medical user and that he was somehow pressured to involve Lisi in a transaction he (Bahrami) wouldn't ordinarily engage in. That's my impression anyway.

I'm in agreement that weed should be legal. But it's not, and since that's the case, I see no reason whatsoever why Ford (and his retainers/henchmen like Lisi) should be treated less harshly than any average citizen nailed by the Law, especially given his well documented views about Lawnorder. Live by the sword and all that...

He violated the public trust, as a symbol of authority (and self styled role model) it was and is his job to represent the city and all it's laws and bylaws, Robbie fail and so he should be at least banned from municipal office.

Never forget that Ford is primarily an overgrown schoolyard bully. He gets off on stomping all over people, especially those he considers to be weaker than he is, or whom he perceives as 'enemies.'

Oh, attention definitely. That and the aforementioned need to smite his enemies. He may well have been hiding something, but the first 2 points would take precedence over anything else.

So Robbie is the villain strutting over his claimed domain, and plotting to destroy the demigod hero in a straight to cable SyFy Greek tragicomedy.

"At 2:50 am, Security stated that "we managed to get him in a cab and off to his place of residence." One of his companions went with him. The two others confirmed that "we could get rid of the bottle of brandy."

And since according to Robbie, when drinking he did drugs... so he used public property to commit crimes... yah, he needs to go. I'm sure there will be more than a few using the cancer card.

How is that objectively true? Bearing mind that it's not just about the events but also the infrastructure legacy ...

Very true... and in this case Robbie delayed and killed planed infrastructure as in transit to support the games.

Last edited:
I can't help but notice that nearly 4 hours after the ombudman's report was released there is absolutely no mention of it on the Toronto Sun's website.

I can't help but notice that nearly 4 hours after the ombudman's report was released there is absolutely no mention of it on the Toronto Sun's website.
I'm sure they have Wormington working on a rebuttal to the report.

Don Peat tweeted out some of the details earlier.

Dougie is on CP2Ford, trashing Crean... special interests... protesters outside of mayors office... not the people... not her responsibility... ADDICTION! CANCER! SAL's comments this morning... kangaroo court... people can't defend themselves...

To bad Dougie didn't answer any questions after the topic of the interview, or rather propaganda piece. It was nothing I wasn't expecting.

Dougie is on CP2Ford, trashing Crean... special interests... protesters outside of mayors office... not the people... not her responsibility... ADDICTION! CANCER! SAL's comments this morning... kangaroo court... people can't defend themselves...

To bad Dougie didn't answer any questions after the topic of the interview, or rather propaganda piece. It was nothing I wasn't expecting.

Hey at least we can start calling him ex-councillor Z now.

AoD

Don Peat ‏@reporterdonpeat 2m2 minutes ago
"We had a crack addict mayor for 4 years!" Cllr Paula Fletcher on @CP24 #TOpoli #RobFord

I appreciate the bluntness.

After the election I was so relieved that I wouldn't see any "Doug Ford says..." tweets again. But leave it to CP2Ford to give the one-term councillor who lost the mayoral election a platform to speak whenever he wants. I really do hate that channel. I remember a few weeks ago they even reported that Lisi was Ford's "former friend". How the hell would they even know that? Apart from Rob Ford saying they're no longer friends. And, of course, they believe him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back