News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aside from any KKKKK diet he may be on, Dough may just be losing weight the old fashioned way: fags and laxatives.

Oh and Botox forehead.

Aside from any KKKKK diet he may be on, Dough may just be losing weight the old fashioned way: fags and laxatives.

Oh and Botox forehead.

I haven't heard of a high potassium diet before, he must be part minion.

MINION-KEVIN-Banana-Eating-Action-Figure.jpg

Attachments

• MINION-KEVIN-Banana-Eating-Action-Figure.jpg
    MINION-KEVIN-Banana-Eating-Action-Figure.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 750
i met the one on the left today in my loblaws... "hiya, mike"

seems like a nice enough guy if you're just conversing about apples

Agreed. (used to see him at the dry cleaners back in the day). Which makes his " professional" self scarier, in a Jekyll and Hyde way.

As Mama Davenport used to say, "this is something that really burns my hole!"... $5 million spent by the po-po chasing Rofo and they got nothing.

( Ford is like a Saudi prince. Astonishingly expensive.)

The Lisi trial described some rather extraordinary and maybe even incompetent investigating. Then again, maybe the case wasn't intended to stick from the get-go, so the right people were assigned to it. That caper cost a few loonies in all directions. So who's paying, besides the obvious paternal state and the all-suffering taxpayer?

We often forget the police are part of the revenue stream, and they have accountants.

How much gets earned in fines for minor drug cases? How many extra busts are produced through carding? How much net revenue for a .085 or .09 breath check fail? Or unpaid traffic fines discovered when plates are run at same?

If you hadn't noticed (and you probably did), most of this revenue comes from the lower classes.

So, how many of these little people busts does it take to claw back $5 million?

But again and again, who was/is supplying them? Relatively recent immigrant families from Somalia don't suddenly start growing coca plants on their balconies. Who is bringing in the cocaine/crack and from where. Either mafia or Hell's Angels or whatever. If TPS was competent in this investigation, where are the charges against organized crime? This is my big question, once I get over my loathing of Rob N Doug and their half-baked Grade 8 shenanigans. Who was supplying wee Doug in his teenage hash empire? Who was feeding those who fed Robbie? It TPS can't haul in the big fish, why do we even bother pretending they have a case?

As Mama Davenport used to say, "this is something that really burns my hole!"... How much gets earned in fines for minor drug cases? How many extra busts are produced through carding? How much net revenue for a .085 or .09 breath check fail? Or unpaid traffic fines discovered when plates are run at same?

If you hadn't noticed (and you probably did), most of this revenue comes from the lower classes.

So, how many of these little people busts does it take to claw back $5 million?

Quite the mama L-D . Cogent concept though. Since Ferguson and more since Baltimore I've been reading a lot about municipalities that are mainly funded by traffic tickets and minor offence fines. Juxtaposed with other readings on how the legalization of weed in Colorado has led to lower prisoner numbers and closing of jails because of it.

There are actually contracts between governments and for-profit jails to ensure the number of inmates will
never dwindle. How's that for faith in humanity? We really are a fucked species.

I had not heard that figure before. 5 million could buy a lot of cop cams.

ETA plus yes to everything sweetlou said too.

Last edited:
I've never heard him cough once. Or seen him blink. Maybe he has eye cancer? Yep, that's it. :p

I work with someone who smokes and while it is better now, she had a terrible smoker's cough.

Fun fact: Walt Disney was a chain smoker, so if you see him with his fingers in a peace sign, he was smoking, but it was edited out. They avoided showing it in the recent movie about him because that gets an higher MPAA rating now.

But again and again, who was/is supplying them? Relatively recent immigrant families from Somalia don't suddenly start growing coca plants on their balconies. Who is bringing in the cocaine/crack and from where. Either mafia or Hell's Angels or whatever. If TPS was competent in this investigation, where are the charges against organized crime? This is my big question, once I get over my loathing of Rob N Doug and their half-baked Grade 8 shenanigans. Who was supplying wee Doug in his teenage hash empire? Who was feeding those who fed Robbie? It TPS can't haul in the big fish, why do we even bother pretending they have a case?

Besides Mafia and Hell's Angels, don't forget the far-right Wolfgang Droege crowd back in the day--and of course, Kathy Ford got in-deep with *them*.

And then there's that thing *I've* long wondered about: the nature of the family friendship btw/ the Fords and the Chuvalos, given how the latter family's kids were the most fabled Etobicoke drug casualties of their generation long before the Ford saga went all crazy-town mode...

I'm home sick this weekend so thought I'd finally read Crazy Town. Good read so far!

About the $5 million, it could've been a fishing expedition that just got out of hand and they didn't know when to throw in the towel.

There were plenty of leads there at the start to check out (like people claiming Smith was killed for the video) and cops were probably appaled that this stuff was happening in their city.

But they could never get close enough to seal the deal.

Then so much time has gone by they think we've got to get something, so cops keep going and going and a few mill later they have come up empty.

Or maybe they were looking into things we don't know about. I'm out of the loop now so no idea what if anything has been happening lately.

Worried sick? Sick through worrying?

When it dawns on you that your "too big to fail" company is failing, on top of this-and-that re election deficits, fewer takers for a fundraiser than you bargained on, etc, etc...he's probably got no shortage of "oh, crap" to deal with at this point...

All the above... or just "physically" sick.

Is this fact or speculation? If my mother father and brother had cancer I'd be getting off the smokes and getting regular full body MRIs.

Everything is speculation with the Fords until they can use it for family gain.

Last edited:
Guess what? Although I'm now cancer free, and need no further chemo or radiation, what little bowel I have left (less the 1/4 of my GI tract left), needs a little surgical intervention to repair a ton of built up scar tissue and tears. That said, my surgeon, Dr Zane Cohen at Mount Sinai, who's done four surgeries on me since 2012, is also Rob Fords surgeon. In fact, Robs room will be on the same floor I'll be on, and knowing my luck, right next door, just hope I don't run into him, I'm a tad mouthy when I'm stoned on Morphine, it would be a terrible shame if I told him exactly what I really thought of him being THE worst Mayor in the cities history, and a lying, pathetic excuse for a human being! Surgery is in a few days, Wednesday to be exact....if on Thursday morning you hear about some insane patient unplugging all his medical equipment, you'll know who's responsible! (Kidding of course, he probably has a security team watching his every move, shouldn't be too hard of a job for them, the man hasn't even seen his feet in decades!), I'll keep ya posted! :cool:

Second anniversary of Dixon raids coming up next month, and in light of what's happening in American cities while we don't have the same amount of police killings and we tend to target newer "minority" communities, there are some significant similarities. Notably very strong police unions and lack of effective civilian oversight, plus we have the whole Islamaphobia thing with C-51 playing into the carding/profiling rationale here. Hoping someone in media is working on a report as to where we are with respect to Traveler arrests/charges/convictions/sentences, given the slim pickings of Brazen 2 so far. This wasn't just local/regional but extended to Edmonton as well and included multiple co-ordinated police forces. Lots of history with "Big Busts" yielding a lot less than was hyped by TPS before. How's the Somali "Liaison" Unit working out?

Given the Ford-Flaherty (and now, at least openly, Harris) connection it has seemed to me that Brazen 2 might well have been a security exercise for the Mayor of the largest city in Canada, and therefore so highly visible. Rob's "This goes way higher than me" and other comments, even Doug's dissing of Bill Blair seems to indicate that they didn't take it all that seriously. Not enough for Robbie to mediate his outrageous behavior anyway.

It'd be too much fun if the Fords ended up being Brown's Mike Duffy.

Guess what? Although I'm now cancer free, and need no further chemo or radiation, what little bowel I have left (less the 1/4 of my GI tract left), needs a little surgical intervention to repair a ton of built up scar tissue and tears. That said, my surgeon, Dr Zane Cohen at Mount Sinai, who's done four surgeries on me since 2012, is also Rob Fords surgeon. In fact, Robs room will be on the same floor I'll be on, and knowing my luck, right next door, just hope I don't run into him, I'm a tad mouthy when I'm stoned on Morphine, it would be a terrible shame if I told him exactly what I really thought of him being THE worst Mayor in the cities history, and a lying, pathetic excuse for a human being! Surgery is in a few days, Wednesday to be exact....if on Thursday morning you hear about some insane patient unplugging all his medical equipment, you'll know who's responsible! (Kidding of course, he probably has a security team watching his every move, shouldn't be too hard of a job for them, the man hasn't even seen his feet in decades!), I'll keep ya posted! :cool:

Good luck with the surgery on wednesday, hope all goes well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back