News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just googled the guy. Seems a real peach. Wife filed for divorce shortly after he joined Robbie's staff
She claims he gambled them into a financial hole made worse by a legal fight which they spent 75 grand on and lost. Using the equity on the family home to finance his exploits. This info is 4 years old but it seems like Price might not have any reason to go to Halton nightly.

Dougie and Price probably have bunk beds in the DECO mancave. Which makes Rob super jealous.

Thank you! I wanted to find this again but kept forgetting about it. I remember driving along while listening to this and I think it was him in the beginning without a doubt, then he went in and out of sounding like Rob. When he said "personal problems" I thought that was dead on. And I think it was telling that he hung up as soon as they outed him.

Edit: I started reading some of those posts from October/November 2013, which was before I joined here. Everyone was so hopeful about an arrest, resignation or expecting him to die. There were so many "holy crap" moments.

Last edited:
True. Occam's razor suggests he finds his wife as vapid and vacuous as she seems in interviews and would rather have a couple pops with his boy in the basement of Deco than head er home.

*And*...compounded by the daughters. In effect, Doug's probably being squeezed out by the insufferable fitness-and-clean-eating-freak clan that he enabled.

Of course, then there's that other deadbeat-dad Deco element to consider: Randy.

Who was it who was sharing that info on Randy earlier in this thread?

there was someone leaving personal anecdotes about him being away from his kids due to alcoholism and only paying support for one of his kids, but also there was a link to (presumably) a custody/support case being heard in Newmarket or Aurora (?)

Something else to consider about Thug's home life and potential reasons he might very easily get his fill of it: I'd be willing to bet his wife and daughters view Rob, Kathy, Randy, et al as something they've scraped off the bottom of their collective shoe. Their brand of pristine, health conscious nouveau riche likely doesn't mix well with out-and-out white trash like the Ford clan.

I just googled the guy. Seems a real peach. Wife filed for divorce shortly after he joined Robbie's staff
She claims he gambled them into a financial hole made worse by a legal fight which they spent 75 grand on and lost. Using the equity on the family home to finance his exploits. This info is 4 years old but it seems like Price might not have any reason to go to Halton nightly.

And here we have yet another example of the kind of low life slimebags Slob and Thug seem to prefer to surround themselves with. Jesus!

Thank you! I sooo wish the interviewer had given him some more rope. When he started saying union workers are protected from discrimination based on substance problems I was dying for that to play out. It really seemed like he was about to say he got union benefits. While CH staff get union benefits I think his multiple terms in council allowed for a benefit package. If he thinks the mayor is safe from being fired due to unions protect workers who suffer from addictions ...well the hipocracy would be breathtaking

Last edited:
Something else to consider about Thug's home life and potential reasons he might very easily get his fill of it: I'd be willing to bet his wife and daughters view Rob, Kathy, Randy, et al as something they've scraped off the bottom of their collective shoe. Their brand of pristine, health conscious nouveau riche likely doesn't mix well with out-and-out white trash like the Ford clan.

Methinks the K's are just using Doug for all he's worth now. He got trapped into being their enabler, and he knows it, and he can't figure a face-saving way out other than retreating to his man-cave with Dave Price--who knows if they're a contributing reason for DoFo looking so pained half the time.

It'd be hilarious if Deco's worsening situation (and, perhaps, Krista's impending betrothedness) leads to Doug being booted out of the house, buh-bye, don't need you anymore, you're useless, the K's pocket the dough and Doug's man-cave becomes his de facto permanent home, or something...

And here we have yet another example of the kind of low life slimebags Slob and Thug seem to prefer to surround themselves with. Jesus!

Were they ever at the hospital while Rob was there, so they could support Doug? Nope. It was always Doug, Mikey, Diane and Renata, maybe Randy. The only time we saw them was at the press conference Doug held at Mama's house when he announced he was running for mayor, and the KKKKs didn't look sad about their uncle running, they were all decked out in their designer outfits with their perfect hair and manicured nails. There is no doubt in my mind that they try to keep their distance from Rob and his family.

the 'deco man cave' has been mentioned before...

Davis says she has been invited to visit his “man cave†at the Deco Labels office for a beer.

https://rudhro.wordpress.com/2011/0...et-doug-ford-the-guy-who-makes-rob-look-good/

516ya1EHcjL._SX425_.jpg

Attachments

• 516ya1EHcjL._SX425_.jpg
    516ya1EHcjL._SX425_.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 542
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back