News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy allegations from Sarah Thomson that Rob Ford came-on to her at a party last night. This is good for a laugh

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...omment_id=10340782&offset=0&total_comments=40
Picture credit : Sarah Thomson

529805_10151581958414673_1452298706_n.jpg

Thought it was a friendly hello to Toronto Mayor Rob Ford at the CJPAC Action Party tonight until he suggested I should have been in Florida with him last week because his wife wasn't there. Seriously wanted to punch him in the face. Happy International Women's Day! - Sarah Thomson

I've never seen him so out of it. I know I shouldn't be pissed but after spending 10 months on the campaign trail together you expect a little bit of respect at the very least for my husband - Sarah Thomson.

Frederick guess where his hand was in this picture? I must go shower....- Sarah Thomson

Anyone who talked to him tonight could see he was out of it - I'm venting because I thought on the respect for women level he was better than that.

Is grabbing someone ass assault? - Sarah Thomson

Crazy allegations from Sarah Thomson that Rob Ford came-on to her at a party last night. This is good for a laugh

That's reaching... :rolleyes:

Does someone want to defend this man's character now? Let's see what strategies Ford's apologists employ on this one.

Peepers is already trying w/the "crazy allegations" and "this is good for a laugh" phraseology.

I'm starting to think that Mr. Ford could cook and eat a human child, and Peepers wouldn't mind.

I guess Sarah Thompson is bitter she didn't win the mayoral race, and is now enacting some carefully planned revenge scheme. More of the Leftist consipiracy at work...... I mean, none of Ford's staffers saw anything inappropriate. And if they did, I am sure they would report it to the media/police ASAP!

Am I doing it right?

Why the hell does Rob Ford, a man who has lied to the media/public in the past, be given the benefit of the doubt??? A guy who has a proven record of getting drunk and stupid in public....

USE YOUR BRAINS PEOPLE. He keeps doing this to himself.

And however she wants to deal with the situation is up to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back