News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
about robbie's eye closing, etc.... to me, it seems he only does that when he's high. there are videos of him speaking to reporters without all the eye closing and fluttering... when i do see it happening, i feel i know he's high... and i don't mean on pot.

New track suit today I believe...or is this the same as the black one from the other day?

CJe7HtYXAAA-vGz.jpg
i think it's a different one. i don't remember the adidas stripes on the other black track suit.

about robbie's eye closing, etc.... to me, it seems he only does that when he's high. there are videos of him speaking to reporters without all the eye closing and fluttering... when i do see it happening, i feel i know he's high... and i don't mean on pot.
Well, in the latest video, he certainly looked giddy and high as a kite. I'm never sure if it's my bias talking though.

New York bring people from miles around, not a Ferris wheel. Personally I think Fresh Kills might be more interesting, and fits in better with "those two".

AoD

i wasn't sure if i should post this here or on the tory thread, but decided it slightly fits better here. it's about the latest vaughan shooting and police carding...
The search for criminal suspects is undoubtedly one of the most important and fraught police responsibilities. The Moka café investigation features several examples of useful police intelligence: specific descriptions of the suspect and the car he drove after allegedly committing the offence, assertions by police that the shooting was premeditated, witnesses, dates, times, photos, video.

Imagine that York Regional Police, armed with all this information, instructed its officers to arbitrarily stop, question and document men walking in the streets in an attempt to catch the suspect. That practice, now known as police carding, might make police very visible and seemingly active in public view, but it would be an illegal, wasteful, and foolish use of police resources. How shameful that Toronto’s police use similar high-profile shootings and gang activity to justify carding and the racist profiling of black residents.
[...]
The café suspect may himself have ties to organized criminals. There have been a series of targeted shooting in Vaughan in the last year, many of which are allegedly related to members of an Italian mafia. And we now know that an illegal gaming operation was being run in the café where the shooting occurred. I doubt York police, in an attempt to identify potential mafia members, have been stopping residents of Italian descent and demanding identification. Residents wouldn’t tolerate such hateful stereotyping, and neither would the media or public.
http://www.thestar.com/opinion/commentary/2015/07/08/carding-cant-help-police-catch-a-murderer.html

"I think the truth is that not all is well with him healthwise, but I'm just speculating."

I agree. Rob has made a number of statements about the positive side of his treatment/recovery process, the latest being his comments about good progress in healing from his surgery. But as far as I can tell, he's said almost nothing about factors that affect his longer term outlook, such as whether his surgeons were able to get good margins when they removed his tumor or what information they got back from his lymph node samples. If those were positive reports, I imagine Rob would talk about them. The only comment I've heard from him was along the lines of "if it comes back, it comes back. You can't waste your whole life worrying about it." This is all speculation on my part, but I think his relative silence on some topics suggests that he remains at considerable risk for recurrence.

And also remember: unlike when the cancer was first announced and Mount Sinai staff were on hand to report and answer questions, he's chosen to let Dan Jacobs carry the weight on reporting "progress".

IOW Dan Jacobs is the only "expert" that matters.

Obviously not Ford-related but since we discuss organized crime etc, seems that cafe shooting was likely about illegal gambling.
well, where else can we discuss organized crime? No one wants to make a thread called "Organized Crime discussion" :p It's kind of like wearing a target on your back. You'd need to name the thread "Home-made carrot muffin recipes" or something like that. ;)

The article you linked (and the Star version) have this paragraph:
The café was previously known as the Doppio Espresso Bar and sits between a Pizza Pizza and a convenience store.

Indeed, but if you look at Google street view and go back to 2009, it was called Riverside Cafe, and has been shot at before.
http://www.yorkregion.com/news-story/1450692-bullets-fired-into-vaughan-caf-/

well, where else can we discuss organized crime? No one wants to make a thread called "Organized Crime discussion" :p It's kind of like wearing a target on your back. You'd need to name the thread "Home-made carrot muffin recipes" or something like that. ;)

The article you linked (and the Star version) have this paragraph:

Indeed, but if you look at Google street view and go back to 2009, it was called Riverside Cafe, and has been shot at before.
http://www.yorkregion.com/news-story/1450692-bullets-fired-into-vaughan-caf-/
does anyone know who the owner of the riverside cafe was? i've been trying to track that down and have not been successful yet.

It's a bit more cynical than that. Post-abdominal surgery means no suits or tight fitting clothes. For a man if his carriage, that limits him to a track suit or a mumu. Red gets him noticed and reminds everyone cancer. He's taking cancer and making cancerade.
Do NOT give him ideas!!! If he shows up in a mumu, I am holding you personally responsible! :mad:
There is not enough eyebleach in the world....
sobbing.gif

Well, in the latest video,certainly looked giddy and high as a kite. I'm never sure if it's my bias talking though.
If you want to see him high on weed see the ride along with deadmau5. High on opiates-pretty much any other time. In my not so humble, well experienced with addicts, opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back