8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rob Ford Returns to “The Bill Carroll Show”

http://www.640toronto.com/2015/10/01/carroll-rob-ford-returns-to-the-bill-carroll-show/

some highlights...

he claims to have not done drugs since getting out of rehab, not since getting into, but since getting out of.

he claims there were other media people that we'd know that were in rehab with him.

he's not into designer drugs... just coke, marijuana, and alcohol.

he returns 25-30 calls a day, easy.

he was a guest speaker at st. patrick's high school.

he claims his drug use created a high tolerance to pain meds, so even with them he was in a lot of pain.

now he says he had the pain (that he finally went to the hospital for) for years, not months, years.

he's never been happier than he is right now.

he claims he doesn't hang out with any of his drug friends and gang members anymore... there are certain locations/venues he claims to avoid now too.

he thinks alcohol is the worst drug ever.

asked, 'do you regret going on kimmel?' 'umm, you know, an addict just keeps going.'

he admits to getting into fist fights while mayor.

he claims he now spends his nights with the kids.

he claims to have not done drugs since getting out of rehab, not since getting into, but since getting out of.

That sort of squares with what I heard. He apparently did a lot of drugs while in rehab though. But for all we know he could still be doing them. We had no idea he was even into that stuff until the video.

he claims there were other media people that we'd know that were in rehab with him.

Could be, or he could be making that up to say, "see, these maggots writing about me are hypocrites."

Don't forget heroin. Remember in that one interview he clearly admits to it, but then walks it back in a later interview. Dougie probably told him heroin is too much to admit to.

he claims he doesn't hang out with any of his drug friends and gang members anymore... there are certain locations/venues he claims to avoid now too.

I saw Lisi coming from his house only a month or two ago while filling up at the Edenbridge Esso.

he admits to getting into fist fights while mayor.

I actually heard a tip right before he went to rehab that him and Lisi got into a scrap with some guys at a gas station lol.

he claims he now spends his nights with the kids.

Hopefully!

Council is in session today, is it not? And Ford Fest is also on? Do they overlap because we know where he will be.

I remember seeing him in a suit a few months ago, I think it was for the opening of the Billy Bishop tunnel or something...can't remember exactly. So I wonder if he wore it there because it was important to him, or if something happened since then. I wouldn't put it past him to be tossing around a football when he's not supposed to.

Yep. Several photos of him in a suit since surgery. So it's not like cancer recovery is totally preventing him from wearing anything but loose-fitting clothing.

Screen Shot 2015-10-02 at 9.38.34 AM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-10-02 at 9.38.34 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-10-02 at 9.38.34 AM.png
    21 KB · Views: 365
Rob Ford Returns to “The Bill Carroll Show”

http://www.640toronto.com/2015/10/01/carroll-rob-ford-returns-to-the-bill-carroll-show/

some highlights...

he claims his drug use created a high tolerance to pain meds, so even with them he was in a lot of pain.

Ann Hui ‏@annhui 16h16 hours ago
Ford says the cancer might have saved his life, because otherwise the drugs and alcohol would have killed him

I feel like that's not quite how it really worked, but ... is he saying he abused alcohol and drugs for years to self-medicate? If he stopped the drugs after getting out of rehab, does that mean he was still doing them in rehab? (It's not really rehab then, is it?).

Ann Hui ‏@annhui 16h16 hours ago
Ford says the cancer might have saved his life, because otherwise the drugs and alcohol would have killed him

I feel like that's not quite how it really worked, but ... is he saying he abused alcohol and drugs for years to self-medicate? If he stopped the drugs after getting out of rehab, does that mean he was still doing them in rehab? (It's not really rehab then, is it?).

Don't know if it's GreenStone's fault though. He apparently had stuff delivered via that path through the forest. One of Dougie's friends said big bro found out and was furious!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back