8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screen shot 2015-10-02 at 4.46.24 PM.png

This is best thing that happened in Council this week.

Ford displayed these eyesores right over the main interest to City Hall, making it look as if he was still in charge.

Cue the waaahmbulance.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2015-10-02 at 4.46.24 PM.png
    Screen shot 2015-10-02 at 4.46.24 PM.png
    337.4 KB · Views: 436
I see the Cons are bringing in a new RCMP hotline to help uncover "barbaric cultural practices"... Any idea if this snitch line will be up and running in time for tonight's FordFest?

Screen shot 2015-10-02 at 5.03.23 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen shot 2015-10-02 at 5.03.23 PM.png
    Screen shot 2015-10-02 at 5.03.23 PM.png
    27 KB · Views: 430
You may have a point, but I still don't give Robbie & Dougie the benefit of the doubt anymore; too many lies, too many frauds and manipulations.
Maybe Rob's trying to morph his "Drunken Stupor Defense" into a Substance Abuse mitigation factor for COI court case? Can't you see he's the victim here? He didn't even know he had cancer in spite of years of severe pain, how's he supposed to know what the hell else is going on around him?

Last edited:
There was never anything wrong with his foot or toe. I remember people at the sit-in tweeting out that he was wearing regular shoes and not limping at all.

So Robbie knew he had cancer before going to well-hab, that proves he used the cancer card as not to admit he lost the mayoral election.
I think you're reading that too literally. He went to rehab because he got caught (the One Wild Night Toronto Star story, the audio recording from the bar). But just going to rehab doesn't guarantee that you'll stay clean, or that you've dealt with all of your issues. It takes longer for many people.

In Ford's case, there's good evidence to suggest he didn't even stay clean in rehab, and he certainly didn't sound like he was taking responsibility or turning over a new leaf afterwards. It's very possible that the cancer news last September came just in time to prevent him from starting to go on full-blown benders again.

However, if he never truly dealt with his issues, it seems inevitable that at some point the behaviour will return.

Jonathan Goldsbie @goldsbie
@siomo A couple hundred, maybe? Probably a thousand over the course of the night. People didn't stay long.

To be fair, it was cold, dark and the Jays are playing.

There is a guy on Twitter who lives on Vancouver Island and is a big Ford fan. Plus, the ex-mayor has a following in America.

There was never anything wrong with his foot or toe. I remember people at the sit-in tweeting out that he was wearing regular shoes and not limping at all.

it's alleged to have happened while he was in rehab, so the sit-in people wouldn't have seen it.

uncle xray tweet.JPG

https://twitter.com/TOMayorFrod/status/468407519078260736/photo/1

but in july of that year. doug claimed it happened in june....
Rob Ford has broken his left baby toe.

Councillor Doug Ford - the mayor's brother and campaign manager - confirmed he was at Toronto Western hospital Thursday to have his toe looked at.

"He banged his toe a month ago, he went to the hospital, it wasn't getting better," Doug Ford told the Sun. "He had his choice just to hang in there until after the election or get it operated on next week."
http://www.torontosun.com/2014/07/17/mayor-rob-ford-delays-toe-surgery-until-after-election

personally, i believe he hurt it in may, and he wasn't back at city hall until june 30th, so basically july.

Attachments

• uncle xray tweet.JPG
    uncle xray tweet.JPG
    28.9 KB · Views: 650
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back