News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike Layton is tweeting all of the things Ford is voting against, like support for Syrian refugees and affordable housing units. Some things never change

Ann Hui ‏@annhui 16h16 hours ago
Ford says the cancer might have saved his life, because otherwise the drugs and alcohol would have killed him.

So Robbie knew he had cancer before going to well-hab, that proves he used the cancer card as not to admit he lost the mayoral election.

RoFo voted against this as well cause it's 'too expensive' (Chair referred to in tweet is Denzil Minnan-Wong) The cost is $3500.

Gord Perks ‏@gordperks
9m9 minutes ago
1/3 After Walkerton the Province created a course for local councillors on their legal duties in providing safe drinking water.

2/3 Our water department reports to our public works and infrustructure committee.

3/3 The chair of the Works Committee just voted against Councillors taking the Walkerton Standard of Care Course. Words fail.

Edited to add: I guess I don't have to say RoFo anymore for council related items. Only one Ford to worry about

Yep. Several photos of him in a suit since surgery. So it's not like cancer recovery is totally preventing him from wearing anything but loose-fitting clothing.
I think he's had infections and probably has drains, so he's uncomfortable. That doesn't mean he needs to dress like a gym teacher, but Rob has never known which clothes were appropriate.

Last edited:
Rob Ford Returns to “The Bill Carroll Show”

http://www.640toronto.com/2015/10/01/carroll-rob-ford-returns-to-the-bill-carroll-show/

some highlights...

he claims to have not done drugs since getting out of rehab, not since getting into, but since getting out of.

he claims there were other media people that we'd know that were in rehab with him.

he's not into designer drugs... just coke, marijuana, and alcohol.

he returns 25-30 calls a day, easy.

he was a guest speaker at st. patrick's high school.

he claims his drug use created a high tolerance to pain meds, so even with them he was in a lot of pain.

now he says he had the pain (that he finally went to the hospital for) for years, not months, years.

he's never been happier than he is right now.

he claims he doesn't hang out with any of his drug friends and gang members anymore... there are certain locations/venues he claims to avoid now too.

he thinks alcohol is the worst drug ever.

asked, 'do you regret going on kimmel?' 'umm, you know, an addict just keeps going.'

he admits to getting into fist fights while mayor.

he claims he now spends his nights with the kids.
Oh, goodie, let the Atonement begin, just not the "sincerely, sincerely, sincerely" BS!

How about apologizing to the millions of people in this city for being a lying piece of shit. Oh, he's not gotten to that stage yet.

Oh, goodie, let the Atonement begin, just not the "sincerely, sincerely, sincerely" BS!

How about apologizing to the millions of people in this city for being a lying piece of shit. Oh, he's not gotten to that stage yet.

Oh, and Jimmi, we knew LONG before the video, maybe just not how bad it really was.

So Robbie knew he had cancer before going to well-hab, that proves he used the cancer card as not to admit he lost the mayoral election.
I think it's more like he's pandering to the sympathy vote so hard he can't keep his story straight. Last week whoever runs his twitter account said he had no idea there was anything wrong until he went to the doctor (who then presumably sent him to the hospital that lead to the discovery of the tumour).

Jeff tenenbaum ‏@Geofften12 Sep 27 @TorontoRobFord just one thing rob. Iam at that age were I am feeing different I wonder how did you know at first something was wron

Rob FordVerified account ‏@TorontoRobFord Sep 28
@Geofften12 I didn't until I went to see a doctor

In July he was to have foot surgery due to a broken baby toe but chose to delay it until after the election. This story did not get mentioned again to my knowledge.
A few possibilities:
-that the two healed well enough on its own
-the surgery has not been approved due to cancer recovery
-there never was a broken toe and this was some sort of diversion from the truth

I found it odd how this story disappeared, making me think that it was some sort of rouse to get opiate painkillers.

I think it's more like he's pandering to the sympathy vote so hard he can't keep his story straight. Last week whoever runs his twitter account said he had no idea there was anything wrong until he went to the doctor (who then presumably sent him to the hospital that lead to the discovery of the tumour).

So why did he go to the doctor in the first place?

Are we back to 'toe surgery' again?

You may have a point, but I still don't give Robbie & Dougie the benefit of the doubt anymore; too many lies, too many frauds and manipulations.

I see the Cons are bringing in a new RCMP hotline to help uncover "barbaric cultural practices"... Any idea if this snitch line will be up and running in time for tonight's FordFest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back