News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would torment Graeme on Twitter, but he deactivated his account.

Because of course he has.

We'll hear from him soon enough, and from SAL and DoFo and Goldstein and all the others braying that everything has already started going down the tubes. It'll be alternatively annoying and amusing. But really, no one's going to miss the Harper Tories.

I'm waiting to see how FF Nation deals with this, it should be quite interesting. I'm sure TheRebel will have some hysterics taped by tomorrow.

I'm waiting to see how FF Nation deals with this, it should be quite interesting. I'm sure TheRebel will have some hysterics taped by tomorrow.

Just tune in to the Oakley show to hear the right have a meltdown. It's what I do whenever the Conservatives lose an election.

Lots of blaming the media, despite the fact that three of the four major papers endorsed the Conservatives and two of the three political talk radioshows are right leaning.

From Ford/Harper Nation's perspective, when Liberals/NDP win it's because the masses was brainwashed by the media. When Conservatives win it's because they have a sensible plan.

The Rebel's already come out with a shirt:

DON_T-BLAME-ME----BOTH_1024x1024.jpg

Good job at the Jays game, Jimmi. :D how you keep scoring tickets? do we need to start a collection? :p

Hey, people on my wife's Facebook hook us up. I guess a few people bought tickets for the whole series but then end up having scheduling conflicts.

It got to close for comfort there in the 9th--these Royals just keep coming. Lots of people who left early were probably surprised by the final score!

That would be entertaining! I bet he teases running, holds out until the last second and then holds a press conference to announce he won't run--all for attention.

Sounds about right!

Earl Cowan must be mad. His chosen MP lost.

Like with my folks, there were a few people on my Facebook page who said seeing Harper campaigning with the Fords was the final thing to convinced them to vote Liberal. Guess that backfired. What was he thinking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back