5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screen Shot 2015-10-20 at 10.11.05 AM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-10-20 at 10.11.05 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-10-20 at 10.11.05 AM.png
    22.7 KB · Views: 420
Like with my folks, there were a few people on my Facebook page who said seeing Harper campaigning with the Fords was the final thing to convinced them to vote Liberal. Guess that backfired. What was he thinking?

Well, he went for a Faustian bargain, but it turns out to be a fake.

AoD

From Ford/Harper Nation's perspective, when Liberals/NDP win it's because the masses was brainwashed by the media. When Conservatives win it's because they have a sensible plan.

Ah yes, the "media party" trope.

They're going to have to adjust that if the media start asking the Libs tough questions (as they should of any government). Meanwhile, the Sun endorsed Harper, the Post endorsed Harper and the Globe endorsed the-Tories-but-not-Harper. Media brainwashing indeed.

Just tune in to the Oakley show to hear the right have a meltdown. It's what I do whenever the Conservatives lose an election.

Lots of blaming the media, despite the fact that three of the four major papers endorsed the Conservatives and two of the three political talk radioshows are right leaning.

From Ford/Harper Nation's perspective, when Liberals/NDP win it's because the masses was brainwashed by the media. When Conservatives win it's because they have a sensible plan.

The Rebel's already come out with a shirt:

DON_T-BLAME-ME----BOTH_1024x1024.jpg

Oakley is always fun, but then there is this:

Justin Trudeau won. What now?
Justin Trudeau just won a majority government. Get ready for the pain.
http://www.therebel.media/trudeau_won_now_what

This will be fun!

Coalition of Conservative voters = Neil Flagg, his bro, some other guy. Probably. Wouldn't Doug be pretty much unpalatable to the CPC? I mean, he's never held any office higher than city councillor, he's abrasive, economical with the truth and very likely associated with some nefarious criminal types.

Was the Fords' crashing of the Harper rally some kind of blackmail, or sabotage?

Coalition of Conservative voters = Neil Flagg, his bro, some other guy. Probably. Wouldn't Doug be pretty much unpalatable to the CPC? I mean, he's never held any office higher than city councillor, he's abrasive, economical with the truth and very likely associated with some nefarious criminal types.

Was the Fords' crashing of the Harper rally some kind of blackmail, or sabotage?

Dougie's favorite not qualified to be a "floor sweeper" comment definitely describes himself so I think they should have a special attack ad where he attacks himself. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back