News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
So one Ford looks like a tool for blaming Obama for the Jays loss and Doug "insults" Trudeau by comparing him to Obama. We are entering Kimmel territory, folks!

Does Rob even know what gets posted on his Twitter page? I mean. he never turns on a computer.

I think his staff does the actual inputting but the words are all Ford. The tweet to Matlow about a week ago was another chidlish comment.

I thought Rob was "White Obama." Isn't that what Doug said?

Rob loves Obama, according to Doug, and is a 'huge social liberal'. I got the impression that was Doug's way of saying 'Lots of people would like Rob, because he's not as much of a prick as I am'. As in, 'I don't approve of his red Tory leanings, but he has appeal, so I guess that's good'.

According to SAL, Trudeau is 'Obama Light'. Which is bad because we'll never have a PM who's as Israel-friendly as Harper. Or something. Anyway, not good, apparently.

I think his staff does the actual inputting but the words are all Ford. The tweet to Matlow about a week ago was another chidlish comment.

It can't possibly be Rob himself. There was a tweet about Tulo a few days ago with a bunch of handclap emojis. I doubt Rob even knows what those are or has a phone that can do them.

The Twitter account is registered to someone who uses Gmail - that's way too high-tech for Rob.

It can't possibly be Rob himself. There was a tweet about Tulo a few days ago with a bunch of handclap emojis. I doubt Rob even knows what those are or has a phone that can do them.

Plus, if Robbie ever figured out how to do emojis, you can be sure his texts would be ALL emojis.

Reactions: YPQ
Speaking of the Fords and French…

http://www.parismatch.com/Actu/International/Rob-Ford-poursuivi-par-les-scandales-555002

Screen Shot 2015-10-21 at 6.35.01 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-10-21 at 6.35.01 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-10-21 at 6.35.01 PM.png
    20.6 KB · Views: 399
not really ford related, but it is don bosco related...

Victim's mother begs boy charged to give up Toronto high school shooter

The Don Bosco shooter is still at large, and police have not revealed any information about him, including any possible connection to the boys.
an unknown man came out of the complex at 2067 Islington Ave., approached the group, and fired into the crowd, striking Menjivar and Youssef.

That unidentified shooter is still at large, and police have not revealed any information about him, including any possible connection to the boys. Earlier this month, the lead homicide detective on the case appealed for witnesses to come forward with information that could lead to the shooter’s arrest.

“I need an individual that will tell me exactly who that shooter is,” Det. Shawn Mahoney told Torstar News Service.

really? no detective work involved, just have someone tell you exactly who it was... strange.

The Twitter account is registered to someone who uses Gmail - that's way too high-tech for Rob.

"Hey Dan, put in some of those hand clapping things" is pretty much how it would go.

"Hey Dan, put in some of those hand clapping things" is pretty much how it would go.

No. Enough. Rob is functionally illiterate. He doesn't read (Council handbook), he doesn't know how to absorb information (just about any city council pre-reading), he's not good with the math, and he has very poor processing skills. That's why his one and only MO is the phone, where he can talk to people and appear to be busy. Or football coaching, where he can yell. Not only does Rob not know how to use a computer, the entire online world is alien to him, unless someone interprets it for him. He has no clue what's posted online in his name or what is said about him and cares even less. My guess is he approves none of this. Some eager young staffer is trying hard to impress. Rob's the kind of guy who needs help finding his section, row, and seat number at a Jays game. Hence all the chums, the gladhanding, the minions. Doug's not much better - he has the handwriting of someone who doesn't use writing as any kind of communication or business tool. They are a pair of supremely undereducated people - just like a pair of pre-literate four-year olds, it's all about what comes out of the mouth.

No. Enough. Rob is functionally illiterate. He doesn't read (Council handbook), he doesn't know how to absorb information (just about any city council pre-reading), he's not good with the math, and he has very poor processing skills. That's why his one and only MO is the phone, where he can talk to people and appear to be busy. Or football coaching, where he can yell. Not only does Rob not know how to use a computer, the entire online world is alien to him, unless someone interprets it for him. He has no clue what's posted online in his name or what is said about him and cares even less. My guess is he approves none of this. Some eager young staffer is trying hard to impress. Rob's the kind of guy who needs help finding his section, row, and seat number at a Jays game. Hence all the chums, the gladhanding, the minions. Doug's not much better - he has the handwriting of someone who doesn't use writing as any kind of communication or business tool. They are a pair of supremely undereducated people - just like a pair of pre-literate four-year olds, it's all about what comes out of the mouth.

This. Absolutely, one thousand times. Couldn't have said it better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back