News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a Twitter account, I forget the handle, that publishes all emergency services calls in Ford's hood--like the intersection the call was made from and the general reason why they called. You used to see calls made from Ford's intersection fairly often. I recall one was made right before he met Prince Charles--someone complained of trouble breathing and my reporter friend confirmed it to be Ford's house. Then a few days later the same house and someone was bleeding. Wonder what the stories were behind those calls.
do you think that reporter friend might be able to point us to anything that could help us figure out those stories?

2015-10-16.jpg

http://mackaycartoons.net/2015/10/15/friday-october-16-2015/

Attachments

• 2015-10-16.jpg
    2015-10-16.jpg
    730.2 KB · Views: 617
Muzik nightclub’s future debated
Toronto resident Jessica Rose visited the club after its reopening, stating that the crowd was what pushed her to leave: “There were a lot of people who were waiting to get into a fight, which is why I left. The security was very stone cold…. They were completely no fun and games.”

Starkovski says the new improvements will make Muzik the safest venue in Canada.

Unless the Toronto police witness a contravention of the club’s license, the decision to lift Muzik’s liquor license is left up to the Alcohol Gaming Commission of Ontario to make, in February 2016.
http://torontoobserver.ca/2015/10/20/muzik-nightclubs-future-debated/

Any possibility that Harper already knew from poll numbers that he was going to tank, so associating with the Fords wasn't to get support (FN wasn't going to vote Lib or ndp anyhow), but to send a big Eff You to Toronto, Liberals and Red Tories alike?

To me, that makes more sense than the "grasping at straws" theory. Harper has shown himself to be that vindictive before

So you think SH was trying to lose all but 5 seats in the 416/905 ridings when the polls showed a "close race"? Nobody expected the outcome until the Red Tide poll numbers started coming in. Maybe after the Ford Fiasco Stevie didn't relish being shown up further by the anti-Christ Trudeau in "His House".

Who'd be willing to give up their seat so DoFo could just lose it, and BTW, wouldn't y'all just love to see Trudeau facing off against Doug Ford across the aisle?

YOUR SAY: Time for Prime Minister Doug Ford?
(Some suggest that Ford would make a great leader for the Conservative Party of Canada)

Here’s what listeners had to say:

JAMES: Ugh. No. And Ilike the guy…

RAVEN: Are you on crack, too?

SCOTT: God no. After Hudak & Harper, the conservatives need to really rethink how to proceed in the future, if they ever hope to ‘right’ the ship.

DAN: Donald Trump “mini me” ?.

KIMBERLEY: Hell to the NO

DENEIL: No. The Fords are becoming Kardashian like annoying. Just go away already!

VICTORIA: Lisa Raitt has my support for federal PC leader. Doug Ford doesn’t.

SHARL: Patrick Brown or Ben Mulroney but not Doug sorry

ANTHONY: Emotions aside, they don’t speak French

RANDY: I’m a consevative, always have been and always will be, that being said I hope the Conservative Party of Canada isn’t really THAT desperate….I would then be forced to rethink where my vote would go.

RICK: How about John Oakley for Conservative leader?

STEVEN: As a conservative voter, I’d have to give this idea a big hell no. We need a fiscal conservative without the socially conservative baggage.

STEVE: As much as I like Doug; I don’t feel he would be the right choice to rebuild the party. Someone suggested Ben Mulroney. I’m not endorsing anyone at this time but Ben vs Justin would be an interesting twist.

TIM: I’d vote for May before any of the Fords

Looks like this idea has garnered a big ole NO!
http://www.640toronto.com/2015/10/20/your-say-time-for-prime-minister-doug-ford/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back