News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it ridiculous that he's still pulling these passive aggressive stunts that are designed for no other purpose than to gratify his own ego and drag as much attention on to him as is possible - and in the pettiest, tackiest, most childish way imaginable, mark you - and the rest of Council are still letting him get away with it? Why the hell are these weaklings allowing him to go on stealing their milk money like this? Just how fucking useless are these people?
What do you recommend they do? He is doing this within the procedures of council. When anyone else isn't there and has a hold, councillors are willing to wait until the 'holder' comes back to chambers.

ford expense.PNG

https://twitter.com/fortyfs/status/660141681963114496

Attachments

• ford expense.PNG
    ford expense.PNG
    65.9 KB · Views: 520
Like his parents, Justin Trudeau has been attacked on the sexual front. It’s no accident that Rob Ford, the internationally famous former mayor of Toronto, slurred Justin Trudeau as “a fag.” In various more polite ways, the Canadian Conservative Party and its media allies have tried to diminish Justin Trudeau by feminizing him or hinting at his deficiency in traditional masculinity. The Conservative Party ran ads mocking the younger Trudeau for his “nice hair.” One columnist referred to Trudeau as “strangely pretty” and an “insufferably foppish celebrity drama queen.”
http://www.newrepublic.com/article/123325/justin-trudeau-too-sexy

i'm still hoping you answer these...

does that mean that basically all his friends didn't know he was hanging out with gang members and doing drugs? or did they just bail once it became publicly known?

also... any insight into who his buddies were?
I'm guessing he'd have different groups of friends... ones that didn't necessarily know each other. Even in spite of other evidence, up until the video scandal there were still people thinking he was a "nice family man" :rolleyes:

I have another theory as to why criminals seem to become staunch conservatives when they go legit--now that they're working way harder for sometimes far less money and paying taxes on top of that, they get really pissed when that money is wasted. Like one ex con I was talking to the other day who used to make big money dealing has now gone legit and is part of the rabid anti-Wynne/anti-Liberal crowd.

One explanation for this might be that they're completely, utterly obtuse to the point of contempt regarding any shared sense of "civics" or "citizenship"--that is, it's all a crude, self-centred matter of "work work" and "earn earn", and anything else is a pointy-headed outside imposition. Which, ironically, proves that their "outlaw" sensibility dies hard--now versus a different sort of "meddlesome authorities": that of governance (and the complicit MSM), rather than of the cops.

Eaton Centre Indigo only has two copies of Towhey's book, already buried up in the stacks. Does not appear to be the must-buy stocking stuffer for 2015.

Checking said EC Indigo today, Filion's book was in the main display level.

In browsing it, a fun detail was ex-municipal arts honcho Rita Davies witnessing and walking out on Rob Ford straightfacedly taking notes on some Manulife-dwelling crazy-lady nutjob babbling to him about how the entire TIFF board should be fired because said nutjob couldn't meet any celebrities, or something...

I'm guessing he'd have different groups of friends... ones that didn't necessarily know each other. Even in spite of other evidence, up until the video scandal there were still people thinking he was a "nice family man" :rolleyes:

John Filion seems to think that he didn't have any friends. It often seems as if the only non-Ford people he spends time with are people he has known since high school and much younger people. And there is a lot of overlap between both groups and the set of people who provide drugs. I can see how they would want to avoid him when he was under police investigation and/or cut off financially.

Did he socialize with the students on his football team?

John Filion seems to think that he didn't have any friends. It often seems as if the only non-Ford people he spends time with are people he has known since high school and much younger people. And there is a lot of overlap between both groups and the set of people who provide drugs. I can see how they would want to avoid him when he was under police investigation and/or cut off financially.

So basically he's a fat Michael Jackson

So, Rob was a no-show at Council today.

It's 11:00 P.M. and still not a peep.

This afternoon, Council voted to write off $25-million in debts to the City with nothing more than a show of hands . . . you'd think that—if nothing else—would have Ford on the line to Joe Warmington in time for tomorrow's edition (and tonight's sloppy web update.)

Crickets.

Shit just got real in Crazy Town.

Both of his "firings" as high school football coach were kept relatively confidential, how ever after the Don Bosco one he insisted on doing his traditional season end "party" at his home. I think there's a lot more to those stories than we'll ever know.

To those of us all too familiarized with the Fordiverse, this is definitely apropos.

Rising deaths among white middle-aged Americans could exceed Aids toll in US
Alarming trend among less-educated 45- to 54-year-olds largely thought to be a result of more suicides and the misuse of drugs and alcohol

http://www.theguardian.com/science/2015/nov/02/death-rate-middle-aged-white-americans-aids
when did we stop writing AIDS in all caps? I've noticed this and it bothers me. People know it's an acronym, right? (sorry for OT rant)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back