8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically he's a fat Michael Jackson

Leon Kompowsky? (but without the singing and moonwalking)

Stark_Raving_Dad.PNG

But doesn't it seem like there's not much to be done at this point? What kind of treatment could he get in the States?

I suspect this is just a mysterious disappearance to drum up sympathy/attention.

In such things fighting tooth and nail is all you can do; in some cases false hope is all that is left.

I highly doubt the guards at Rideau Hall will genuflect at his Fraudship like those at City Hall did.

Is he even admissible?

AoD

I'd imagine it's doable, especially given that he wants to travel for medical treatment. Whether he could make arrangements so quickly is another question. My guess is that Rob quietly checked into the hospital here to start treatment... but what do I know?

My bet is that his council bidnis is done. He might show up again for a round of applause. He'll be photographed in a hospital bed "reviewing expenses", likely by The Sun. But that's it.

By rights, there would be a popcorn-worthy citywide bender, but physically I don't think he's up to it. Pass the oxy, Ren.

Last edited:
For some reason, the Ontario Liberals and Wynne in particular enrage whack jobs like no other party!

Lesbian woman from Toronto with an unapologetically activist/interventionist bent having parted the Red Sea electorally in 2014 and smited the prodigal son? That's like waving a red flag in front of a crazed bull.

AoD

Last edited:
Is he even admissible?

AoD

IANAL but he may have a better case for approval of an I-192 waiver if applying to enter under a B2 medical visa than as a regular tourist. No doubt his most awesomist best immigration lawyer in the country is on top of it...

Still, the crimes, the crimes, the crimes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back