Not open for further replies.
oh please let this be true!!!
preemptive.JPG

https://twitter.com/markjenkinson/status/684932886177267712

Attachments

• preemptive.JPG
    preemptive.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 353
Robbie's in gear to rile up Ford Nation, and Dougie's trying for the sympathy of the CPC, as if they're going to differentiate between RoFo and DoFo. Ford being the 4 letter word they are not allowed to use. And the Sun is just trying to lure back readership.

That just means whoever's tweeting on Rob's account wants to prove the hostage is still alive. I doubt he even knows his own Twitter password.

I know right? so creepy, that pic holding today's paper.
But I think that tweeted question from CityNews was kind of stupid too.

Robbie's in gear to rile up Ford Nation, and Dougie's trying for the sympathy of the CPC, as if they're going to differentiate between RoFo and DoFo. Ford being the 4 letter word they are not allowed to use. And the Sun is just trying to lure back readership.

Who'll die first--Rob Ford, or the Sun (or all of Postmedia)?

Who'll die first--Rob Ford, or the Sun (or all of Postmedia)?
You think Postmedia's really done in five years or so? I haven't read up on it much. If it does fold I think Levy and Warmington will join The Rebel. I can't see the Star or Globe picking them up.

You think Postmedia's really done in five years or so? I haven't read up on it much. If it does fold I think Levy and Warmington will join The Rebel. I can't see the Star or Globe picking them up.
I love reading Bruce Arthur's tweets whenever Worm or SAL write stupid articles or tweets. No way either paper picks them up.

I know right? so creepy, that pic holding today's paper.
But I think that tweeted question from CityNews was kind of stupid too.

Maybe, but not as stupid as the guy on Twitter who called for whoever tweeted that for CityNews to be fired ... AFAIK asking someone a question about a documented fact is not grounds for dismissal, that's just journalism (of a sort).

Now he says he was only telling the media what they wanted to hear when he admitted to smoking crack and that he's not sure what he was smoking in the video. Wouldn't Sandro have a copy of the video for his trial that he could've shown to Ford? And he's pissed at the Sun for that Crack a Smile cover!

Was it really crack? Ford says he doesn't know

'I only smoke crack when I'm in a drunken stupor, but once I'm in that stupor, who knows what I might smoke!'

They're awash in red ink and they really screwed themselves with their business model. I don't know how Ezra can find the money to pay anyone and it would be a big step down for Levy and Warmington ... actually, Joe would probably write in exchange for food and lodging if he had to. I suspect The Rebel operates by getting material from people who don't demand big salaries and who also don't have much in the way of qualifications or credibility, like Sheila Gunn Reid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back