News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
exactly... how is that better?!? he was hanging out with gang members smoking whatever the fuck was given to him?

Gang members, drug dealers, gun runners, rapists and/or creeps with a demonstrated history of violent behavior towards women, scofflaws, low lifes and small time scumbags in general. A lovely collection of individuals that our Slob chose to keep company with, and the thing that really gets me is his fan base is solidly 100% rock solid reactionary, completely in lockstep with the shrill Law 'N' Order/ "No punishment is too harsh for criminals!" mindset but they refuse to judge their own boy by the standards they insist on bringing against everyone else...especially those they happen to disagree with politically. It just goes to show it's all comes down to tribalism. You can't even call them hypocrites because hypocrisy is far too mild a word for this phenomenon.

Gang members, drug dealers, gun runners, rapists and/or creeps with a demonstrated history of violent behavior towards women, scofflaws, low lifes and small time scumbags in general. A lovely collection of individuals that our Slob chose to keep company with, and the thing that really gets me is his fan base is solidly 100% rock solid reactionary, completely in lockstep with the shrill Law 'N' Order/ "No punishment is too harsh for criminals!" mindset but they refuse to judge their own boy by the standards they insist on bringing against everyone else...especially those they happen to disagree with politically. It just goes to show it's all comes down to tribalism. You can't even call them hypocrites because hypocrisy is far too mild a word for this phenomenon.

Hear hear, and you know what, saying that is exactly the kind of straight talk that the so called Ford Nation espouses. Let's call trash trash and not beat around the bush for niceties.

AoD

'I only smoke crack when I'm in a drunken stupor, but once I'm in that stupor, who knows what I might smoke!'

It's like a form of sexsomnia. Having sex while sleepwalking and then not being aware of it upon awakening. (File under Worst of Both Worlds.)

I really like that his argument is based on the assertion he was too high at the time to know if he was on drugs.

Because what I really want in a mayor is someone who denies responsibility for his own actions. "Oh, I voted against child care? Me? Surely not. Perhaps it was something else I voted against. I was so high at the time I can't be sure what I voted against. I'd like to see the video of that."

Actually this makes for hilarious listening. The lies come thick and fast from Rob and Doug. "A few drinks on the weekend. Showing up for work every day straight as an arrow. LOL."

I just got through the part in Towhey's book where he's recorded telling that guy he'd hook him up with OxyContin. I actually feel bad for him in that situation. He was going out of his way to try to help that guy and he set him up.

I just got through the part in Towhey's book where he's recorded telling that guy he'd hook him up with OxyContin. I actually feel bad for him in that situation. He was going out of his way to try to help that guy and he set him up.
Agreed. He was probably saying anything to get the guy off the phone.

Not that Ford *couldn't* quickly get his hands on some Oxy if he needed to....

It's like a form of sexsomnia. Having sex while sleepwalking and then not being aware of it upon awakening. (File under Worst of Both Worlds.)
So... you are saying is that Robbie is a social disease, we elected him and one day we just woke up and realised the shame.:D

today is the 2nd annual...

NATIONAL BOBBLEHEAD DAY

National Bobblehead Day is celebrated annually on January 7. This day recognizes a day of celebration for all spring-connected head bobbing figurines.

Bobbleheads have been around for over 100 years and are found in different shapes and sizes. However, none are more popular than those that depict athletes, professional sports teams, mascots, cartoon characters, and celebrities..

On November 18, 2014, the National Bobblehead Hall of Fame and Museum was announced. The museum will open in 2016 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and will house the world’s largest collection of bobbleheads, a hall of fame section for the best bobbleheads, as well as many exhibits related to the history and making of bobbleheads, and much more. For addition information on the National Bobblehead Hall of Fame and Museum visit www.bobbleheadhall.com.
http://www.nationaldaycalendar.com/national-bobblehead-day-january-7/

tommy ford.PNG

https://twitter.com/PEC_Mark/status/685164328232873985

CYIsuAeWMAUK9SO.jpg

Attachments

• tommy ford.PNG
    tommy ford.PNG
    48.6 KB · Views: 591
  • CYIsuAeWMAUK9SO.jpg
    CYIsuAeWMAUK9SO.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 575
Last edited: