Status
Not open for further replies.
pam am waste.PNG

https://twitter.com/TorontoRobFord/status/685530033394290688

Attachments

• pam am waste.PNG
    pam am waste.PNG
    50.8 KB · Views: 578
Funny, part of that thread included a tweet from Robbie that noted the final numbers weren't yet in.

It has since been deleted . . . and so provides more proof that Robbie is not in control of his own Twitter account
The proof that he isn't controlling the twitter account is that there are posts on his twitter account.

That might explain why he takes a member of his staff along to the hospital for these appointments, instead of his family. Because I sure wouldn't tell my boss to listen to his doctor, knowing full well he'd likely fire me.

And you just can't fire family. I know; I've tried.
As I understand it, some chemo regimens require rest between treatment rounds. After Robbie's surgery he was a complete mess but insisted on getting back to council before the docs recommended (remember the lovely reports of his drainage problems?) One of his recent reports said that he had wound healing problems. Does he take the advice to rest and recouperate? No, becuz Robbie's Superman.

On Oct 18 he was pulled into the Doug & Rob dog and pony show for Harper, and he looked shit. On Oct 29 (one of evva's posts about his new, improved teeth tracked that) he got the news that new tumours had been found. But he still can't wait for the chemo treatments to end before coming "back to work" and starting his mayoral campaign via the Worm.

Maybe the Ford Brain Trust needs to get him a Life Coach since the sobriety coach worked out so well Rob now can't even remember if that was crack he was smoking before going into rehab. Maybe he should at least wait until he finds out if another surgery is even possible if the "juice" isn't taking to him so well, or if he's not taking to it.

Maybe the Ford Brain Trust needs to get him a Life Coach since the sobriety coach worked out so well Rob now can't even remember if that was crack he was smoking before going into rehab. Maybe he should at least wait until he finds out if another surgery is even possible if the "juice" isn't taking to him so well, or if he's not taking to it.

At this point he should probably see an "end of life" coach to help him make peace with everyone he's screwed over in the past 45 years.

At this point he should probably see an "end of life" coach to help him make peace with everyone he's screwed over in the past 45 years.
Only if it's televised.

why was dougie at queen's park?

Delving into Ford Nation
Spending most of our days in the halls of Queen’s Park, all the interns were delighted to meet with former Toronto City Councillor Doug Ford. Much of the work that we do here at the Legislature has impacts on municipal politics, and having Queen’s Park located in Toronto, adds a level of interconnectivity between provincial and municipal affairs.
justyna_doug_ford.jpg

Although most famously known in Toronto for his work on city council, our meeting with Mr. Ford began with him talking about what was most important – his family. Describing to us how his father set up his business, Mr. Ford outlined how he was able to build on that familial legacy by expanding the business to both Chicago and New Jersey. Moving through his political career, Mr. Ford passionately described how his love of community and helping the everyday citizen inspired him to run for office. Describing how he and his brother Rob Ford would drive every which way across the city to help those most in need, the Ford brothers dedication to the city of Toronto shone through in every answer Mr. Ford gave to our questions.

Mr. Ford’s involvement in Toronto politics and his race for mayor provided an interesting comparison and contrast between provincial politics and we thank him for the time he spent with us, as well as for the Mayor Rob Ford bobble head, and t-shirt!

https://olipinterns.wordpress.com/2016/01/07/delving-into-ford-nation/

Attachments

• justyna_doug_ford.jpg
    justyna_doug_ford.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 467
Last edited:
Why Canada will go from Trudeau to Trump in four years
Within the next decade, Canada will produce its own Donald Trump like character.
[...]
Now imagine throwing Don Cherry and Rob Ford into a blender: There is your Canadianized Donald Trump. I see it forming every day.
[...]
This decadent and debauched leftist ideology is alive in Canada, but a large swath of this country is tired of political correctness. Four years of Trudeau's "sunny ways" will create an atmosphere perfect for a maple syrup-covered Donald Trump to emerge.
http://www.therebel.media/why_canada_will_go_from_trudeau_to_trump_in_four_years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back