News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happen to be in the area and took some photos even thought I don't support Ford.

People taking photos were nuts as they would jump in front of people taking photo or video shots with not thought about doing it. I gave one professional one a kick in the ass trying to get in front of me while shooting the video.

Happen to be in the area and took some photos even thought I don't support Ford.

People taking photos were nuts as they would jump in front of people taking photo or video shots with not thought about doing it. I gave one professional one a kick in the ass trying to get in front of me while shooting the video.

I'm willing to bet you did no such thing. Maybe you meant to include the word "almost" otherwise you would have likely ended up on your ass or with an assault charge.

From a quick count of municipal employees, it looks like:
  • 81 Police Officers (including band, which may be partly volunteer?)
  • 24 Firefighters
  • 11 Ambulance
  • 21 TTC
  • 10 City Hall security? (the last ones in blue)
  • =147+ staff

I feel for the Ford kids; eventually they will read/hear their Dad being a total prick. Ford talking about his wife giving sexual favours etc is going to mess them up.
Dougie, you do not yet realize your importance. You have only begun to discover your power. Join me, and I will complete your training. With our combined strength, we can end this destructive conflict and bring order to the Nation.

I'm willing to bet you did no such thing. Maybe you meant to include the word "almost" otherwise you would have likely ended up on your ass or with an assault charge.
Yes I did and was going to say words not good for the video, but choose from doing so.

No ones know how to march these days and don't expect TTC or Ambulance staff at all since they don't get and military training in the first place. The others that do, unreal.

I hope the FORD Family pickup the FULL cost of this event as it shouldn't be the taxpayers responsibility to do so in the first place.

CP24 reported that "dozens" of councillors stood up and spoke this morning during council to remember Ford. But in actuality, it was 13 councillors. Hardly "dozens".

To their credit, the video of this on their website doesn't mention the number and features only the remarks of Joe Cressy, probably because they were mercifully brief and generally avoided the trite clichés of the last week. That said, I liked Joe Filion's the best of all because it managed to take in the entirely of the man while still being kind and affectionate.

Don't blame it on alcohol either - the initial outburst might be booze driven - the false accusation and lies afterward aren't. He certainly had no qualms about lying, soiling the names of others and otherwise throw someone under the bus to save his skin. I would call that "mean" - and together with the other examples, constitute a pattern of behaviour that is downright illustrative of his ethics - that is, the lack thereof.

Let us not forget the numerous instances of physical violence from Ford we have eyewitness accounts of, to say nothing of out-and-out crimes that he may have had a hand in. Jailhouse beatings? People being thrown off of balconies? Murder? Suspicious envelopes? Drunk driving? False bomb threats being called in on days that the Fords conveniently needed a distraction? Why, what possible complaints could we have against such inconsequential fripperies?:rolleyes:

He was a mean, rotten sonofabitch and an extraordinarily nasty piece of work besides. His bootlickers are attempting to portray Ford as some lovable, misunderstood nice guy now that he's safely dead and Sainthood status is being bestowed thanks to our feckless "liberal" media and politicians. This would be hilarious, considering everything Ford did that's on the record, if it weren't so contemptible.

I wondered how long before he starting telling council what to do:

Peter KimVerified account ‏@PeterKimGlobal 2h2 hours ago
Doug Ford says he spoke to 25 councillors & @JohnTory encouraging them to call a by-election & will decide whether he will run then #topoli

Now really did we expect anything else? I am really, really wondering why they actually pay attention to this power crazed buffoon. This whole funeral soiree was a jumping point to claim his fiefdom. I am sure he's pissing on the boundary posts already.

Ward 2 will be declared vacate in the May city council session. In the meantime, the Ward 2 office staff will continue to operate and paid, if possible.

Will phone calls to Rob's cell phone remain to be recorded for review by the Ward 2 staff? Or call forwarded to 311?

I've a feeling that Doug is going to pass on running in the Ward. I think he'll either insist Mikey do it, or he might be planning on one of the Ks entering politics. Doug has his eye on a bigger prize than Ward 2, he's been there, done that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back