8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
MD-2014-06-16-002.jpg

I'm not sure if I posted this before, but I thought of it again recently. These posters were around town in Santiago, Chile, June 2014. Reminded me of home that day. :)

Attachments

• MD-2014-06-16-002.jpg
    MD-2014-06-16-002.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 303

One of the crack video guy's brother was shot on video. Second time this kid got capped in a few years. Wasn't RoFo on the scene the first time he was shot?

It's a family tradition..... And adding more wasted studies to the pile of useless information. Running busses to replace the streetcars will cost the TTC millions more and secondly the TTC would be strapped for equipment as the old busses are falling apart as it is. Oh yeah, pollution, and the fact streetcars can hold more passengers. "END of STUDY"

Like old times...
A husky addict fighting a terminal disease ranting about the grass being greener on the other side of reason.

(I'm sure I pissed off someone.)

So how is Doug and Rob Ford's book, Ford Nation: Two Brothers, One Vision-The True Story of the People's Mayor,
doing? Do we remember back in 2011, when Doug Ford blasts Margaret Atwood over libraries, says ‘I don’t even know her’
(Councillor Doug Ford criticized author Margaret Atwood's defence of Toronto libraries, saying she should get elected if she wants to sound off.) See link.

Are there plans for a television series based on the Ford book? I understand that Margaret Atwood's book The Handmaid's Tale was made into a television series. Would Atwood's television series be as successful or more so than any Ford television series?

Wonder if Doug would ban Atwood's books from Toronto libraries because he doesn't read them?

I don't think Thug will run for anything. He doesn't seem welcome provincially or federally, and he doesn't like municipal politics because if he runs for mayor, he's going to have to do more than as councillor. I'm also sure he lost money running for mayor because he didn't inherit Rob's money during the last election.

I don't think Thug will run for anything. He doesn't seem welcome provincially or federally, and he doesn't like municipal politics because if he runs for mayor, he's going to have to do more than as councillor. I'm also sure he lost money running for mayor because he didn't inherit Rob's money during the last election.
Ya, I can't see any political party taking a chance on him. Winning one riding isn't worth the risk of him constantly saying dumb stuff and getting the party in trouble. If polls are close enough though I think he'd take one last run for mayor. Not sure what he'd run on though. Tory basically has the same agenda and is way more effective at implementing it. It'd be kind of fun to have him back at city hall again constantly saying dumb stuff and acting shady.

Ya, I can't see any political party taking a chance on him. Winning one riding isn't worth the risk of him constantly saying dumb stuff and getting the party in trouble. If polls are close enough though I think he'd take one last run for mayor. Not sure what he'd run on though. Tory basically has the same agenda and is way more effective at implementing it. It'd be kind of fun to have him back at city hall again constantly saying dumb stuff and acting shady.
He could always muscle himself into a provincial nomination - but where? Etobicoke Centre had Milczyn assistant Kinga Surma last election and she looks to be down for another run. There's no way he'd win Etobicoke-Lakeshore, which went Tory in 2014. Etobicoke North is still open and this looks to be his best shot. The riding president is Hardeep Grewal, who's father was dropped as a federal candidate after making a series of homophobic remarks. Anyone know when the riding association will be holding its nomination?

He could always muscle himself into a provincial nomination - but where? Etobicoke Centre had Milczyn assistant Kinga Surma last election and she looks to be down for another run. There's no way he'd win Etobicoke-Lakeshore, which went Tory in 2014. Etobicoke North is still open and this looks to be his best shot. The riding president is Hardeep Grewal, who's father was dropped as a federal candidate after making a series of homophobic remarks. Anyone know when the riding association will be holding its nomination?

Humber River-Black Creek (the old York West) could be another possibility. The west side of that riding keeps electing Mammo, after all.

As a rule Thugs can write off debts through some tax loophole, he'll have another stab at running, after all they still own the gravytrain firetruck and that Dougmobile RV they used in the last municipal election. I agree the CON party has some control over who runs where and he's far to big of a risk shooting off his mouth with dumb remarks. But then again.... we're talking about the conservative party and often they've not been the brightest kids on the block.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back