News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lol. Cute story but more along the lines of the populist term "fake news".

It could be questioned whether localized figures like Rob Ford and other Global heads like Boris Johnson were the trial runners of the populist script used by the Republicans. Its just far too similar on so many fronts. The irony in this new populism era is that the "Left" media profits off these candidates as much as the "Right" wing parties themselves. Its like some sick marriage.

Last edited:
Lol

Screen Shot 2017-06-22 at 12.38.19 AM.png

DC3AT-ZWsAERnF7.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-06-22 at 12.38.19 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-06-22 at 12.38.19 AM.png
    29 KB · Views: 553
  • DC3AT-ZWsAERnF7.jpg
    DC3AT-ZWsAERnF7.jpg
    214.1 KB · Views: 564
^ Tell me about it. Every time I look, the last post is only a few hours old. I can't believe it actually went silent for 3 weeks back in the winter. I thought the thread had finally died...but nope.

So? That's your problem.

What I'm really wondering about is whether you and OneCity are some kind of mutual-post-liking Kouvalis-camp tag team around these parts...

I liked the comment because it made be laugh when you think about a dead guys thread is going strong. No other reason.

But you really felt the need antagonize and make up crap. I have zero knowledge of this poster and the Kouvalis comment is 100% baseless trolling banter. And quite offensive
I shouldn't have to respond to this crap but have no choice when a baiting post is liked by a moderator for sure an absurd statement Its clear this is acceptable?

I cannot see how the other poster was not directly personal in anyway whatsoever. So how did either warrant such a low response? This was a direct personal attack and baiting. No one should get away with antagonizing and bullying posters. I would love the Mod who liked this post or any other please feel free to justify and explain how this is not personally baiting.

I cant imagine if myself or the poster went around calling others name associated with polarizing political figures or make such bullying accusations. I cant speak for the other poster but as much as I challenge opinions, or posts and provide my own I do not attack the person or bait them with abusive and false statements.

Last edited:
So? That's your problem.

What I'm really wondering about is whether you and OneCity are some kind of mutual-post-liking Kouvalis-camp tag team around these parts...

What a weird thing to say.

Most of the people who post in this thread are unabashed progressives/liberals.

It's good/healthy to have a few folks here willing to mix it up and proudly swim against the current of popular opinion ... or, am I wrong?

You don't hear me wondering if most of you are part of some UT/Working Families coalition, so ... no, curb the Infowars-esque paranoia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back