News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another Ford Press Conference: Everything is going fine, my staff found a new opportunity. hahaha I can't wait to see him try to say that with a straight face.

But this time he will say it even more emphatically. That seems to be his modus operandi:repeat what you've said before, except slower and louder---"I have...ALWAYS..told my staff...that IF...another opportunity COMES UP...that they should TAKE IT."

There is something funny about the Star though - the resignation still hasn't been reported by the paper and staff. Completely AAWOL?

Mock interview: Just so you understand, this is a JOB that will open lots of opportunities for you. In time you may want to take them!

AoD

There is something funny about the Star though - the resignation still hasn't been reported by the paper and staff. Completely AAWOL?

Mock interview: Just so you understand, this is a JOB that will open lots of opportunities for you. In time you may want to take them!

AoD

CP24 mentioned they can't confirm yet either. G&M may have jumped the gun.

mauditanglais @larouxb 16m -- Not that it matters, but a second media organization is onto the #RobFord story I broke a while ago. #cdnpoli #onpoli #topoli

Sting Sting Sting @stingstingsting 8m -- @larouxb Which story was that?

mauditanglais @larouxb 6m -- @stingstingsting About TStar having an editors mtg and lockdown. Sorry I had several sources all confirm, much to the Twitterati chagrin.

:confused:

mauditanglais @larouxb 3m -- I'm sorry, at least THREE media organizations looking into this now. #CantStopWontStop #topoli

I assume that he is talking about whatever Ford news bombshell that the Toronto Star is supposedly going into "lockdown" for.

Last edited:
I'm guessing Ford's press conference will be about how great his two new hires are, and how the latest departure was known about for a long time. Basically, it'll be nothing, and then Doug will come out to cover his exit again while he runs for his car.

Another Rob Ford press conference coming, according to CTV.

More fodder for the epic remix/highlight reel that's bound to come out of all this. Hopefully it'll include some more physical comedy - maybe a face-plant into a glass door?

Another Rob Ford press conference coming, according to CTV.

More fodder for the epic remix/highlight reel that's bound to come out of all this. Hopefully it'll include some more physical comedy - maybe a face-plant into a glass door?
At this point I can't possible understand why Ford keeps doing these. A press release saying that they're pursuing "opportunities" would be sufficient. And it would save himself the embarrassment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back