News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point I can't possible understand why Ford keeps doing these. A press release saying that they're pursuing "opportunities" would be sufficient. And it would save himself the embarrassment.

You'd think he would want to draw as little attention as possible to the bleeding. Actually, you think he'd just want to draw as little attention as possible. It would seem he's trying to fight a war of attrittion with the press, but having completely unncessary press confrences is not the way to have the press lose interest in you.

This is madness. Truly, the inmates are running the asylum.

At this point I can't possible understand why Ford keeps doing these. A press release saying that they're pursuing "opportunities" would be sufficient. And it would save himself the embarrassment.

So that he can build the narrative that he's making himself available daily to talk about the business of the city, if only the maggots...er, media...would stop trying to hijack the conversation and continue their witch hunt.

From Denzil Minnan-Wong's twitter feed:

The Chair of Public Works and Infrastructure shall be making an announcement at 4:30 in the reception area of the Mayor's Office

DMRider's take:

My guess - @DenzilMW has been tasked to shore up the "business as usual" line.

He is not calling for the mayor to step aside and says, on his recent travels, people talked about how great T.O. is, not about the mayor

So that he can build the narrative that he's making himself available daily to talk about the business of the city, if only the maggots...er, media...would stop trying to hijack the conversation and continue their witch hunt.

The maggots would go away if he honestly answered and openly answer their questions in a proper interview. I don't see why this should be so hard for him to do. Especially since he's innocent.

From Denzil Minnan-Wong's twitter feed:

The Chair of Public Works and Infrastructure shall be making an announcement at 4:30 in the reception area of the Mayor's Office

DMRider's take:

My guess - @DenzilMW has been tasked to shore up the "business as usual" line.

He is not calling for the mayor to step aside and says, on his recent travels, people talked about how great T.O. is, not about the mayor

Seems Doug Holyday has done enough shoring. He's been out of the picture since he said he believed Doolittle.

The maggots would go away if he honestly answered and openly answer their questions in a proper interview. I don't see why this should be so hard for him to do. Especially since he's innocent.

Presumably he doesn't want to go on record saying he's never smoked crack cocaine. Isn't it obvious?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back