News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rob called in a greeting, Renata was interviewed, Mikey said something about family togetherness. Looked like a small crowd (all on CP24 just now).

Rob called in a greeting, Renata was interviewed, Mikey said something about family togetherness. Looked like a small crowd (all on CP24 just now).

It wasn't exactly prime time coverage though. I was expecting this to be mentioned every hour.

Patrick Brown steps into Ford Nation
http://www.torontosun.com/2015/05/14/patrick-brown-steps-into-ford-nation

Hmmm... So not enough folks purchased early tickets (estimated 30) so they trot out Brown and Harris. So much for the function to retire debt, more like a provincial rally, I hope Dougie files his papers and taxes properly.

The speech from Robbie was given, and mana for the his cronies and Ford Nation. It's a shame Worms did not mention Ford cronies showing up to show fealty and kiss the appropriate "rings", as in sphincters. I hear Tory was supporting small business and the taxpayer at City Hall today, fancy that, I thought he was only supporting special interest groups and his cronies. Col. Flagg said so and Robbie proclaimed him a prophet... watch out Worms, there is another scribbler out there, careful or you will end up like the Country Pumpkin.

Things could not be working out better for Premier Wynne. Ontario's economy will be booming thanks to the increasingly worthless loonie, several huge infrastructure projects will be freshly opened or well underway. And her competitor is a small town teapuglican, neophyte without a single policy accomplishment, who likes hanging out with FN criminals. Good times.

Last edited:
Take a look at fuzzywuzzy's photos on his Twitter page. He has Brown juxtaposed with a few charmers. Its really well done. As for Harris... there is a painting in an attic somewhere aging.

Dont get me wrong, i effing hate harris. But he looks good.

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2015-05-15 at 10.34.59 AM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-05-15 at 10.34.59 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-05-15 at 10.34.59 AM.png
    180.9 KB · Views: 805
Dumb move for Brown to cozy up to the Fords just for the chance to win one seat in Etobicoke.

Maybe not, any party wanting to govern with have to carry at least some of the GTA, it's natural for him to target RoDoFo's constituents. He is not aiming to win the city - just enough seats in it plus his existing rural base.

Watch for more subways in the burbs BS from him.

AoD

Doug is looking increasingly haggard these days. Might be the sudden weight loss - or maybe his head is spinning for having to change loyalties so often. That fundraiser can hardly be called a success financially.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back