News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear he's a major dick--really cocky and screws people over.

https://twitter.com/RobFordFactsCA/status/606094477653098496

RobFordFacts.ca ‏@RobFordFactsCA · 3 hrs3 hours ago
Here's an earlier draft cover for @towhey's tell-all book on @TorontoRobFord. #TOpoli #truthiness @TOMayorFrod

CGlHtzdUgAEoqaI.jpg

Attachments

• CGlHtzdUgAEoqaI.jpg
    CGlHtzdUgAEoqaI.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 735
so, I've asked this before, but what does everyone think is the deal with Towhey, exactly? of all the minor players in this, I think I dislike him the most, and he definitely seems like he's long overdue for a shot of karma. He's also been very studious about building a smarmy jackass persona on Twitter, and sort of wink-winking about his role in the trainwreck.

shameless opportunist? true believer? dick?

I've probably said this before, but: Randroid.

Believes the end always justifies the means, even if - especially if - it involves screwing someone over ... friend, enemy, colleague, you name it.

Also has that peculiar psychosis that some ex-military people have where they believe that because they know 'the right way' to do or organize something, they're always justified in being rude, obnoxious and loud about it.

I think the photo is ok because of his expression but all that text makes it look like the front page of The Sun. All that's missing is a pizza pizza banner on the bottom.

Seem apropos, Robbie leads a tabloid life and took Toronto for a ride.

Last edited:
I don't think Ford is connected to mafia. I think Sandro told him he had connections to try to impress Ford but he doesn't really.

We've been round this before. Any serious mobster who considers Rob Ford an asset is an even bigger fool than the former mayor himself. Speaking of organized crime, whatever happened to Les Nessman? He was big on the mob angle. I always enjoyed his posts, if even if I thought they were a bit out there.

Attachments

• apostrophe.png
    apostrophe.png
    62.2 KB · Views: 702
I've probably said this before, but: Randroid.

Yeah, Towhey represents all the old-time Usenet-style Phreedom Phreaks for whom Ford represented a stepping stone to power and authority, whatever his personal failings. Otherwise these characters would be out in the Libertarian/Freedom/Canadian Action Party fringe, terminally outside looking in...

Help? Randroid . Paranoid of randyford running for office? An animated avatar of Ayn Rand?

It's a cute Ford family inside joke that Rob uses when referring to the hemorrhoids he gets after sitting for a very, very long time on criminal evidence...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back