News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been in Etobicoke a lot lately. Ford's Escalade is never there! Where do you think he keeps going? I thought he'd just be vegging on his couch for months. Maybe Renata's taking his car. I sometimes do the Ford crack scandal tour, hoping I'd run into something exciting. But nothing ever happens, aside from the time Elena Basso told me to f off. Oh, does Mikey live with Diane? There's a car in the driveway, plate says M Ford.

Hmmm....does your tour include Madill St.?

Mikey does live with his "Nana" - apparently they debrief after Y&R. Is the M Ford license plate on a fancy red Camaro? If so, I guess when he said he was "committed to giving up my car" and "taking public transit everywhere" he didn't actually mean giving up his car.

http://www.torontolife.com/informer/people/2015/05/25/qa-michael-ford/

ETA: beaten to it by evvabeing

Last edited:

Mikey does live with his "Nana" - apparently they debrief after Y&R. Is the M Ford license plate on a fancy red Camaro? If so, I guess when he said he was "committed to giving up my car" and "taking public transit everywhere" he didn't actually mean giving up his car.

Yep, fancy red car! No, I never got by Madill. Something would probably go down if he saw me.

One thing that I wondered about today. Whatever happened to The Star getting a hold of those police notes from the Windsor Road break in? They were supposed to come out months ago.

and yet here's one of their org charts with the other name...

View attachment 47607

How does one gain a peek at such a (actual!) rogues gallery? And evva tell us how you keep it all square in your head? I envision a great Venn diagram but you could be a spread sheet type. Good sleuthing.

On the topic of Mikey and his Nana I think he is her Trojan horse. Keeping an eye on the latte set until "Our Brand".is fashionable again. At which point he will have an epiphany, see the error of his ideological ways, and rejoin the family compact. Blaming his leftie ways on his youth. If we here( all up inside this kind of baseball) at UT are able to soften towards a ford two -point- oh with political aspirations because he sounds so unlike his uncles imagine how ford nation will be spinningnthis in 4 years

On the topic of Mikey and his Nana I think he is her Trojan horse. Keeping an eye on the latte set until "Our Brand".is fashionable again. At which point he will have an epiphany, see the error of his ideological ways, and rejoin the family compact. Blaming his leftie ways on his youth. If we here( all up inside this kind of baseball) at UT are able to soften towards a ford two -point- oh with political aspirations because he sounds so unlike his uncles imagine how ford nation will be spinningnthis in 4 years

Fake it 'til you make it...
MV5BMjQxMDc4OTk5OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTY0ODg3MjE@._V1_SX214_AL_.jpg

All Mikey needs to do is lose another 40 pounds and he can start in The Sixth Sense sequel.

Attachments

• MV5BMjQxMDc4OTk5OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTY0ODg3MjE@._V1_SX214_AL_.jpg
    MV5BMjQxMDc4OTk5OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTY0ODg3MjE@._V1_SX214_AL_.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 574
Last edited:
Wouldn't be surprised if Robbie makes a brief council appearance at next week's Gardiner vote... It must be extremely difficult to stay out of the media spotlight, probably even more difficult for him than recovering from surgery.

Wouldn't be surprised if Robbie makes a brief council appearance at next week's Gardiner vote... It must be extremely difficult to stay out of the media spotlight, probably even more difficult for him than recovering from surgery.

He said he would be there - I bet they're being all low key so he can burst onto the scene and argue for cement

If Robbie's stupid he will be there, and it has been a while since the last press crush, sooooo. No matter the case Robbie's presence will be hanging in chambers like a fetid piece of meat.

Ya, his keep the Gardiner as is stance will be part of his campaign in 2018. Then if he somehow pulls it off he'll try to tear up whatever agreement has been signed. Council might give him his way at first, but then when he gets into a few more scandals they turn on him and vote for the tear down option. Then in 2022 he'll stake his campaign on tearing up the removal contract and saving the Gardiner once again lol. And so on and so on.

Ya, his keep the Gardiner as is stance will be part of his campaign in 2018. Then if he somehow pulls it off he'll try to tear up whatever agreement has been signed. Council might give him his way at first, but then when he gets into a few more scandals they turn on him and vote for the tear down option. Then in 2022 he'll stake his campaign on tearing up the removal contract and saving the Gardiner once again lol. And so on and so on.

Scary, that's why transit should never be a political bargooning chip.

Last edited:

Put the dots together: The parked Camaro is a decoy; Mikey is using the Escalade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back