News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the Ford Bros know, that if they have delusions of "taking over" the federal party, they're up against the Koch Bros. Or was the detent reached by Doug agreeing the be the Koch's Dubya? I thought the Cons already had enuf House-trained loyalist idiots.

Is anyone really surprised that slobo got free passes from TPS with his drunk driving? Remember Chief Wiggam saying that TPS has the "box in" technique to handle knowingly letting slobo drive drunk!

You could say that she looks older, however, to me she looks like either she is on a "diet" regimen or is dealing with something real nasty; she looks emaciated to me. I would be pretty pissed if I was forced to do a dog and pony show and or gland-handing.

Wearing a tracksuit is one thing, but why are his pants so tight?

You think he made his wife come out to show solidarity after the latest revelations from Towhey's book?

There's a Twitter account, I forget the handle, that publishes all emergency services calls in Ford's hood--like the intersection the call was made from and the general reason why they called. You used to see calls made from Ford's intersection fairly often. I recall one was made right before he met Prince Charles--someone complained of trouble breathing and my reporter friend confirmed it to be Ford's house. Then a few days later the same house and someone was bleeding. Wonder what the stories were behind those calls.

You think he made his wife come out to show solidarity after the latest revelations from Towhey's book?

I don't know if it's why Renata came out, but I'll bet it's why they're holding hands. Re your other comment on "boxing in:" I find this especially galling, given the TPS's defense of carding. Talk about double standards.

I could have gone another way but the question then would be who is getting the reach around.
Reminded me of reported incident of Rob asking his "friend" (can't remember who): "Do you want to fuck my wife? You can fuck her while I watch." Its driving me crazy that I can't remember the details, just that Renata was on the sofa ignoring them, but not the source or the circumstance or the when..

I think the "want to eff my wife" was from the "One Wild Night" article in the Star that featured Ford driving drunk while speaking to his lawyer on the phone ("they didn't take your kids"), and assault by McDicks.

I am voting Liberal because the candidate stands the best chance of defeating the CPC incumbent. Said MP apparently got help from Doug Ford.

Seeing Harper on the cover of the Star with Rob and Doug was the final straw for me parents, who've voted Conservative for a long time. I wonder if others have been swayed by seeing that.

So who you folks voting for tomorrow and why?

I am voting NDP, because I have always voted NDP . . . in fact, I have already voted NDP and can now spend my entire day tomorrow helping get out the NDP vote in my riding.

I went to but a single Mulcair rally (my first since Broadbent) but he said something there that reminded me of how fucked up this country is: When we tire of the Liberals, we decide to try the Conservatives for a while; and then when the Cons screw us over, we move back to the Liberals . . . .

And really, isn't it really time we broke that habit?

I'm voting Liberal for mostly the same reason. I am however, a Lib at heart but if the NDP candidate had a better chance, I'd throw my vote that way. Keep in mind that I haven't had an MP for a long time because my MP (PMSH's ethics rep.) is in jail for election fraud. Actually he's out on appeal, but yeah. I'm going Liberal.

I'm not really going to expand on that.

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back