News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wonder if the guy with the trucking company on vulcan, janusz poreba, was a friend of renata's or her family, and therefore could be the 'john' that recorded her conversation in a tim's parking lot...

Ohhh, good call! I was about to mention Janusz as being connected to Renata and the property situation being some kind of favour to Renata's family but then I figured that was a little presumptuous of me ('Nah, c'mon - not all Polish people know each other'). Could still be someone else, though, of course.

I'm wondering why they chose to meet an hour north of the city: Renata lives in Etobicoke, as we know, and Poreba is in Mississauga, it seems.

Last edited:
Apparently, according to Fillion, people who claim to strongly dislike Rob actually dislike themselves!

I read Fillion's book and thought he had a pretty good overall take on Ford as an individual and as a phenom. Too bad JF can't leave it at that. He seems to be drinking too much of his own koolaid.

i wonder why their aren't more people writing books about the fords. i guess they're scared for some reason, but there seem to be people who would take advantage of what they know just for the money... yet they don't.

Money in Canadian book publishing? Not likely.

I read Fillion's book and thought he had a pretty good overall take on Ford as an individual and as a phenom. Too bad JF can't leave it at that. He seems to be drinking too much of his own koolaid.
Maybe more like Stanley Milgram than Rorschach: How much koolaid are you willing to buy and how much are you willing to drink it?

Ohhh, good call! I was about to mention Janusz as being connected to Renata and the property situation being some kind of favour to Renata's family but then I figured that was a little presumptuous of me ('Nah, c'mon - not all Polish people know each other'). Could still be someone else, though, of course.

I'm wondering why they chose to meet an hour north of the city: Renata lives in Etobicoke, as we know, and Poreba is in Mississauga, it seems.
Maybe "John" was travelling from Vulcan but this was a secret meeting and neither wanted any witnesses?

The other thing is this occurred shortly after Rob got elected Mayor (per Doolittle), so it would be 2011, yet both Towhey and Filion are claiming Rob's "descent" into addiction happened in 2012/13. Towhey writes about certain "suspicions" it may be more than alcohol, but does Filion write anything about suggesting to his "friend" that maybe he needs to get help before the vote to strip Rob of his powers?

Even if he's alive, how about odds on him actually appearing?

If he does show up, expect a big show of how poorly he is, inviting us to draw the conclusion that it was these tawdry accusations that brought on his ill health and the besmirching of his reputation that he himself had no hand in, oh no sir.

If he does show up, expect a big show of how poorly he is, inviting us to draw the conclusion that it was these tawdry accusations that brought on his ill health and the besmirching of his reputation that he himself had no hand in, oh no sir.

Also: He did not read the laws regarding crack smoking, extortion, etc. because other members of his family had already experienced these things in great detail and he figured he learned everything there is to know from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back