News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever's tweeting for Rob puts two spaces after a period and uses single quotes. Dan Jacobs does that too.

It's Jacobs, for sure. Jacobs always thinks that he is clever.

Rob the mean-spirited cretin, on the other hand, could not work his way through telling a simple knock-knock joke without outside assistance.

Another interesting thing about the Rob Ford books.

Doolittle worked at a furious pace to produce hers, fully fact checked and lawyered up with the Star's full backing if Ford - who openly hated her - contemplated a lawsuit. It was published by Penguin Canada and in the stores in February 2014. Ford was stripped of his powers by Council on November 18/13.

Towhey announced his book with a release date that kept being delayed, for vague reasons, for what, almost a year until Oct. 2015. I don't even know which publisher eventually published it. In the book Towhey claims to have left his job with PTSD. Makes me wonder if he was trying to cover himself legally if his former boss(es) wanted to go after him.

The Fords defame themselves with their lies and obscenities and already had to defend themselves against Daniel Dale and Bill Blair by issuing retractions and apologies.

I don't understand why Filion jumped in on Towhey's publication almost immediately, but it still is Crazy Town after all.

Screen Shot 2016-01-06 at 5.05.24 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-01-06 at 5.09.20 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-01-06 at 5.21.06 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-01-06 at 5.05.24 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-01-06 at 5.05.24 PM.png
    20.2 KB · Views: 447
  • Screen Shot 2016-01-06 at 5.09.20 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-01-06 at 5.09.20 PM.png
    23.5 KB · Views: 462
  • Screen Shot 2016-01-06 at 5.21.06 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-01-06 at 5.21.06 PM.png
    28.2 KB · Views: 466
Since October 19 we haven't really seen a lot of Robbie, and have mostly seen him smiling to feature his new choppers (since the Sun noticed them). I want to see how they look when he's growling, grimacing and ranting - maybe at Council, if he makes it next month.

Maybe the dental enhancements were to make him look better for his upcoming court appearances with Lisi and the Conflict of Interest (Jude's) case, hopefully before 2018..
I'm willing to bet that Rob will never take the stand at the Lisi trial.

Last edited:
It's Jacobs, for sure. Jacobs always thinks that he is clever.

Rob the mean-spirited cretin, on the other hand, could not work his way through telling a simple knock-knock joke without outside assistance.
Hear no monkey, see no monkey.

We can get used to a column every day while he runs for mayor...

Ian MacIntyre @MrIanMacIntyre
@normwilner Based on the past 2 days of Warmington articles, I'm thinking Ford is in a full-on media image rehabilitation blitz.
Ian MacIntyre @MrIanMacIntyre
@normwilner He seems convinced that after a Norm-style Twitter account and a few Warmington articles, everything'll be reset to zero.

I really like that his argument is based on the assertion he was too high at the time to know if he was on drugs.
exactly... how is that better?!? he was hanging out with gang members smoking whatever the fuck was given to him?

i think they are fucking up part of the 'rebrand'.

slight aside... it makes me wanna double check what the wiretaps picked up, etc. did 'princess' (likely using slang) ask for crack to be brought over? or did kathy say she for sure bought some crack for that night when robbie was filmed again? etc.

he says he wants to know what it was, maybe we could help him out.

eta: oh yeah, during one of his kinda recent radio interviews (with carroll maybe?) robbie said what he smoked was better than crack, that it was free-base cocaine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back