News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Can you say fetal alcohol syndrome?
FAS has now been "upgraded" to FASD, kind of like 'autism', to Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder because research shows that there is a whole lot of brain effects on fetuses depending more on when the mother drinks in pregnancy - right down to which days in early brain development - as on how much alcohol is consumed during pregnancy. I've seen some foreign, Brit and Aussie actually, documentaries as science in countries noted for heavy drinking cultures, are trying to research causation, prognoses and treatments.

Remember the Crack Baby horror stories adoption agencies used to use to raise money and sympathy 20 -30 years ago? What happened to that?

But, actually, I've wondered about FAS in the whole Ford mob as a factor in their drug addictions, but then there's also a whole lot of lousy parenting in the mix. Doctors in the docs were usually consulted when children showed symptoms of poor impulse control and frequent violent rages, but the tests showed a whole "spectrum" of brain abnormalities which made FAS hard to diagnose.

I've also wondered about biological factors in the Ford Nation crowd and the Trump cohort.

Remember the Crack Baby horror stories adoption agencies used to use to raise money and sympathy 20 -30 years ago? What happened to that?.
Generation of So-Called ‘Crack Babies’ Are Now Grown Up and Demonstrating the Hysteria of the 1990s Was a Racist Myth
In a groundbreaking project led by Dr. Hallam Hurt, then the chair of neonatology at Albert Einstein Medical Center, researchers followed the babies of more than 200 mothers who smoked crack during their pregnancy between 1989 and 1992. After 25 years of tracking these babies, Hurt’s team found …nothing.

There were no differences in the health and life outcomes between babies exposed to crack and those who weren’t.
http://atlantablackstar.com/2015/03...now-grown-showing-hysteria-1990s-racist-myth/

he said what?!?
out of control.JPG
https://twitter.com/TorontoRobFord/status/685488977768529920

Attachments

• out of control.JPG
    out of control.JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 656

The person who posted on reddit was referring to how Norm Kelley's Twitter account is run.

Amongst other indicators of that, the comment is a week old and refers to a time before then - i.e., to a guy who "used to" work for Ford. (IIRC correctly, the last person to exit Ford's office was McEacheran, and that was months ago.) Kelly's Twitter account has been 'famous' for some time now (e.g., the Drake nonsense). Until only a couple of weeks ago the tweets on Rob Ford's account were little more than announcements of events he did not attend and "thanks buddy" replies to a few supporters.

It is believable that Kelly writes some of his own tweets. It is beyond belief that Ford does - and even farther beyond belief (if that is possible) that any of the more recent ones have been composed by him.

The person who posted on reddit was referring to how Norm Kelley's Twitter account is run.

Amongst other indicators of that, the comment is a week old and refers to a time before then - i.e., to a guy who "used to" work for Ford. (IIRC correctly, the last person to exit Ford's office was McEacheran, and that was months ago.) Kelly's Twitter account has been 'famous' for some time now (e.g., the Drake nonsense). Until only a couple of weeks ago the tweets on Rob Ford's account were little more than announcements of events he did not attend and "thanks buddy" replies to a few supporters.

It is believable that Kelly writes some of his own tweets. It is beyond belief that Ford does - and even farther beyond belief (if that is possible) that any of the more recent ones have been composed by him.

Ford's Twitter feed is perhaps his Blackstar.

Amongst other indicators of that, the comment is a week old and refers to a time before then - i.e., to a guy who "used to" work for Ford. (IIRC correctly, the last person to exit Ford's office was McEacheran, and that was months ago.)

Although he seems to act like he still works for Ford, calling for Keesmaat to be fired, etc.

In light of the pathetic city budget announced today, it's nice to see Norm Kelly talking about important issues. [/YAWN].

Screen shot 2016-01-18 at 4.58.05 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen shot 2016-01-18 at 4.58.05 PM.png
    Screen shot 2016-01-18 at 4.58.05 PM.png
    34.9 KB · Views: 687
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back