39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Col. Flagg fancies himself a poet,

To all Ford Nation a troubadour of note,

The Taxpayers all rejoice cause they know it,

Trouble is his facts are from nut-bar rote.

160402-0002.png

Attachments

• 160402-0002.png
    160402-0002.png
    36.3 KB · Views: 619
Last edited:
Spotted a reference to "Trump Nation" today. It's in paragraph 4.

Honestly I'm surprised it's taken until now to hear that term used. Just moments ago (I think on CBC news) I heard a sound byte of Trump saying "Nobody has more respect for women than Trump". It reminded me that I should come here & check what's new.

Report from a Riverside Cemetery visit this morning: yeah, there's a mound of earth in front of Doug Sr.'s spot, covered with bouquets et al--though blissfully restrained and family-scaled (i.e. no FORD NATION flags or anything). It's like RoFo was just a regular guy who died, as opposed to RoFuFo The Mayor Of This F*cking City. (Oh, and it was just a drive-by, leaving well enough alone. As it should be.)

Report from a Riverside Cemetery visit this morning: yeah, there's a mound of earth in front of Doug Sr.'s spot, covered with bouquets et al--though blissfully restrained and family-scaled (i.e. no FORD NATION flags or anything). It's like RoFo was just a regular guy who died, as opposed to RoFuFo The Mayor Of This F*cking City. (Oh, and it was just a drive-by, leaving well enough alone. As it should be.)
Irony or poetic justice?

Well, in the end, this might have been the most authentically "private" part of the farewell ceremony--even if Esquire sorta blew cover on it.

Incidentally, I was thinking of how this was but the *second* colourful-scoundrel mayoral-legend passing of the year so far--odd how he hasn't come up in tandem w/RoFo yet...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddy_Cianci

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back