News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya like I said before literally the day news first broke that Ford was in his final hours cops started scrambling, calling people to reinterview--pretty much looking for any new info that could possibly find. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't go to trial. Ford supporters will view it as him being cleared but we know better. I just want to see the damn video finally and see the rest of the entertaining evidence.

You mean you really haven't seen it?

I've seen it so many times, it actually started to get boring.

It's definitely the saddest Ford video there is.

Speaking of videos, I wonder if that Ford documentary is still coming out. There was a guy that was following him around camera in hand. I spoke to him briefly after a Lisi court session and he mentioned something about tiff being interested. Who knows if that's still the case.

Speaking of videos, I wonder if that Ford documentary is still coming out. There was a guy that was following him around camera in hand. I spoke to him briefly after a Lisi court session and he mentioned something about tiff being interested. Who knows if that's still the case.
I'm waiting for the auto tuned wiretap remixes

Oh, incidentally; don't know how this tidbit got passed by, but I checked Riverside Cemetery today and RoFo now has his headstone, right in front of his dad. It has a cameo photo like his father's; but otherwise nothing bombastic like his dad's "biblical" quote; just the unabashedly "ordinary" granite grave marker of an unabashedly "ordinary" man--no explicit indication of his mayoralty, even; just his family. Oh, with one exception: at the base, the words "FORD NATION" are carved. That's it; nothing else. (And his dad'd probably respond, "there goes the dumbass again".)

Weird how, given the international-fixation circus of his mayoralty and apparent/supposed devotion of his support base, there seems to have been virtually no signs of pilgrimage here whatsoever--look, I know he's no Jim Morrison; but, still. (I checked Renata's FB for any acknowledgment; but she seems to have not updated since the beginning of the month.)

Oh, with one exception: at the base, the words "FORD NATION" are carved.

Seriously?!?

I guess we'll just have to leave it up to Charleton Heston to make sense of that when he arrives in that far-future time when Etobicoke is run by apes—"You MANIACS, you blew it up!"

Seriously?!?

Yeah, that's it. Nothing but "FORD NATION". (Though it's a "sculpted" base, not full-frontal. So it really looks like a dumbbell afterthought--one can imagine the monument-carver saying, "O-*kay*, if you *insist*...").

Again: once a dumbass-to-his-father, always a dumbass-to-his-father, even in the afterlife.

The next time you're passing through, please get a pict . . . while I remind my family, should I ever become mayor of the largest city in Canada, I'd like that at least mentioned on my fucking tombstone. Also, no cameo, I take an awful picture.

Riversise Cemetery's at the NE corner of Lawrence and Royal York, of course--go in from the south, take the outer looping drive and you'll spot the Doug + Rob graves on the left side t/w the NE corner of the cemetery. And on a bicycle scale, they shouldn't be *that* hard to spot.

Sad as in pathetic or you'll actually feel sorry for him?

I bet the documentary guy was waiting until he's allowed to include the crack video etc in his movie. He must have lots of great stuff.

No, I have friends in media who have it but the only one I know well enough to ask to see it (Donovan) is probably too much of a straight shooter to let me see it so I didn't even ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back