8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
A good way to put it.

Well Warmington just tweeted this out today in response to a tweet by Trump. I guess he's hoping to be the deathbed reporter for Trump too.
@realDonaldTrump it was the most effective and pragmatic news conference I have ever seen. Yet pundits called president insane. Deplorable

And don't think Worms has the wit for that to be satire.

Well Warmington just tweeted this out today in response to a tweet by Trump. I guess he's hoping to be the deathbed reporter for Trump too.
@realDonaldTrump it was the most effective and pragmatic news conference I have ever seen. Yet pundits called president insane. Deplorable

And don't think Worms has the wit for that to be satire.
Worms should have checked out Rush Limbaugh.

“I’m a Conservative member, meanwhile the Conservatives never helped Rob and I, and that’s not our base. Our base are NDP voters, Liberal voters,” he said.

oh, really now...

“I’m a Conservative member, meanwhile the Conservatives never helped Rob and I, and that’s not our base. Our base are NDP voters, Liberal voters,” he said.

oh, really now...
Burn bridges and this is what happens., anyway, all his influential political buddies are out of office or dead.

Last edited:
Wait, aren't the NDP those cafe-sipping , bike riding downtown elites? I'm confused.

Not most of the ones in Hamilton or Northern Ontario; they still don't fit Doug's privatize everything and Unions are evil MO though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back