News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re. the prospect of a handjob video becoming public—

THIS.

The bizarre b.s. line that Robbie was so out of it that he doesn't remember when he might have smoked crack—the drunken stupor thing—is meant to lay the groundwork for explaining away whatever future video is coming out, or whatever other revelations may be coming down the pike. "Oh gosh, I did THAT with the family dog? I don't remember that at all. I was so wasted"

That's what I think. That if he was on videos ranting about whoever or doing whatever the explanation becomes what you said...I was so wasted. His own brand of non-personal responsibility.

Last edited:
Ford made it into Hong Kong's South China Morning Post:

The image is courtesy of a friend of mine who lives in HK
china-morning-ford.jpg

Attachments

• china-morning-ford.jpg
    china-morning-ford.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 486
Oooh, I think I figured out what Brian Johnson meant! Someone shoot me (not full of crack) if this has already been theorized:

@briandjohnson: #RobFord finally cracks. "Yes I have smoked crack cocaine." We're hooked on revelations. What's next ? A meth lab in his basement?
12:36 PM - 5 Nov 2013 from Toronto, Ontario, Canada

@briandjohnson: #TOpoli Well-placed sources say the 2nd #RobFord video shows the unthinkable. He's going to need a bigger basement.
4:38 PM - 6 Nov 2013 from Toronto, Ontario, Canada
How about this one?
Doug's high school hash dealing turns into a booming crack industry.
Lisi is a collector who uses 15 winsor for pick ups/ drop offs.
the 3 guys in the photo are the main kingpin dealers at the dixon buildings.
All of the pick ups by ford are Lisi paying him for the dope.
The 2nd video implicates him in all of this.
Would certainly explain why hardened crack dealers are intimidated by Lisi, and also why Ford is not intimidated by hardened crack dealers. Also why he was paying the bills.

It would also explain Brian Johnson's comments that its not a meth lab in the basement, a basement couldn't hold it.

Last edited:
How about this one?
Would certainly explain why hardened crack dealers are intimidated by Lisi, and also why Ford is not intimidated by hardened crack dealers. Also why he was paying the bills.

It would also explain Brian Johnson's comments that its not a meth lab in the basement, a basement couldn't hold it.

With the TPS's top guy on the case for months with wire taps? You'd hope there would have been a bust by now. That seems a bit outrageous, even for this story.

I figure the crack dealers were intimidated by fucking with the MAYOR who's a multi-millionairere. That alone is pretty intimidating, particularly if you're a lowly crack dealing immigrant.

Last edited:
How about this one?

I think a more plausible explanation is the Basso's know what went down and he has bought their silence through taking care of a few things around the house for them.

I see some interesting tweets from the intriguing @ManuvSteele (aka Drunk Superman). I had theorized that he is possibly the unidentified hacker from the Vice story.

This is what he tweeted moments ago:

Drunk Superman ‏@ManuvSteele 16m
There’s been a lot of rumours & stories in past 2 days.. so after thinking things through, I’ve decided to tell everything I know.

Drunk Superman ‏@ManuvSteele 15m
Tomorrow I’ll pick one reporter to speak to.. then you can all get the info at once.

Drunk Superman ‏@ManuvSteele 16m
Every email, file, etc.
Reply Retweet Favorite More Expand

I just want to know who Peepers is http://urbantoronto.ca/forum/showthread.php/14268-Mayor-Rob-Ford-s-Toronto?p=781319#post781319 … RT @FluffyBunnyAsh: @ManuvSteele like you're not going to choose Lois or Jimmy :p

It could be he is just pulling peoples legs but he doesn't seem like someone who bullshits a lot.

I see some interesting tweets from the intriguing @ManuvSteele (aka Drunk Superman). I had theorized that he is possibly the unidentified hacker from the Vice story.

This is what he tweeted moments ago:

It could be he is just pulling peoples legs but he doesn't seem like someone who bullshits a lot.

Peepers, are you now a marked man? :)

I'd be great if you were right about who he is and what he knows.

Last edited:
Peepers, are you now a marked man? :)

I'd be great if you were right about who he is.

I hope I'm not a marked man
fear.gif
He outed himself when he tweeted the screen shot of the file folder with the encrypted video files (which he then deleted).

He seems like the type of person who could be a hacker - seems to have a lot of technical knowledge - also from his tweets he seems to be heavily into the rap and hip hop scene and claims to have been shot and stabbed in the past (a friend of his had his car shot out this week) i.e. sounds like someone who would come into contact with Fords associates.

Last edited:
Hey Drunk Superman, if you're reading this, do you like the new Roc Marciano?

I say it's more dope than the mayor himself.

Re: Agar

I wasn't thinking of just Ford and his family. Having an drunk or an addict in ANY family is just devastating to that family. Maybe you've been lucky, and haven't had to deal with the destruction that booze or drugs can wreck on a family. Unfortunately, I have. Listening to Agar really brought back a lot of memories that I would rather forget. As a mother and a caring human being I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Ever.

I have an uncle who used to drink. A lot. Then he went to AA. About thirty years now without a drink.

You know what? He's more of an asshole now than he ever was when he was drinking.

That said... it's pretty obvious Rob is self-medicating for social anxiety. He doesn't need 12 steppers, he needs to QUIT and seek a back-office political job. Or maybe even back at the label plant.

He's a sociopath.

One man's sociopath is another man's tax fighter.

You know, some of us have just learned to dismiss overly emotional manipulative media lines. It doesn't mean we're sociopaths, in fact, I have empathy and feel sorry for people who think that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back