News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy that killed Anthony Smith extraordinarily plead guilty to 9 years without seeing his disclosure - is there a reason this hasn't been brought up recently?

It's been mentioned before and is indeed suspicious but we can only speculate as to the meaning for now.

Don't assume Rob pulled them into this. Dianne Ford is known to be a very powerful matriarchal figure in that shitshow of a family.
This I totally believe. I know of families where Mama pulls the strings while people just think she's a nice Grandma. I bet she's a force to be reckoned with.

As for Lisi? Everyone is obviously wrong because Kathy met him once and he didn't do anything. And of course we all know criminals spend every waking moment doing criminal things. :rolleyes:

The guy that killed Anthony Smith extraordinarily plead guilty to 9 years without seeing his disclosure - is there a reason this hasn't been brought up recently?

What does "without seeing his disclosure" mean?
I think it's sick that his charge got reduced... They shot Smith in the head, but they didn't really MEAN to kill him or anything....

The Star's story also indicates that the video was shot at a Ford supporter's home:

The Star story has also been updated to clarify some questions about the payment:

Hopefully, that family is the one in whose home Ford behaved like this :) I also hope that they are FORMER supporters after they witnessed this.

i've once again been trying to hold off on commenting until i am caught up, but i just have to post this now. sorry if it already has been posted.

The Star purchased the video for $5,000 from a source who filmed the video from someone else’s computer. The person with the computer was there in the room, the Star was told.

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2013/11/07/mayor_rob_ford_caught_in_video_rant.html

$5,000? Didn't they say earlier it was the price of a nice dinner? That's a very nice dinner if you ask me. But whatever. If this is what gets people finally riled up, then it's more than worth it.

One has to think he co-operated. Maybe they don't want to disclose anything, because if that's discovered, he'll get shived in jail.

Quote: "...he doesn't need to change in his heart. He needs to show the public he has changed." PRIORITIES!

I don't ever have much sympathy for Rob Ford, although that could always have conceivably changed if he ever actually understood that actions have consequences and did something to show that, like oh, resign. However, after watching his mom and sister on CP24 I couldn't help but begin to feel a tad for him. It's clear what is going on and it's sad. He's now just a pawn in their game for Doug, even if it means his life.

I'm so glad I don't have TV at home. Hahaaa....sounds horrible, that fam jam on cp24.

Is it too late for CAS to get involved? :p

What a fucked up family. Reminds me of some of the welfare for lifers I grew up around in Scarborough.

I don't ever have much sympathy for Rob Ford, although that could always have conceivably changed if he ever actually understood that actions have consequences and did something to show that, like oh, resign. However, after watching his mom and sister on CP24 I couldn't help but begin to feel a tad for him. It's clear what is going on and it's sad. He's now just a pawn in their game for Doug, even if it means his life.

Well said. They couldn't let the poor dumb bastard just coach football and be more or less normal.

The chair leDrew is sitting on looks a lot like the dining room chairs in the recent Rob Ford Rant video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back