News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.7K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.9K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't make other people explain stuff you missed. Go back a few pages from the past couple of days and I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for there.

I read every page, friend. Have been for months. As I already said, nothing has seemed definitive. The photos of screencaps, the emails... it all kinda looks like something that somebody with a few basic skills could whip up---if he's a "hacker" then surely he can see this too. ManuvSteele has ALSO come off as somebody who likes Ford and likes fucking with people on Twitter for months, from what I've seen. Is it that unreasonable to ask that he either a) produce something that does seem a little more definitive, or b) stop winding people up on the thread until he can?

In fact, to the mob, it would potentially be worth more than that, because they could use it as leverage against both Fords to get favours.

Exactly, which is why it is so insane that the Mayor is hanging out doing drugs in crack houses.

Sorry if this has been posted already, but CityTV scooped the interview with the crack tape broker, and will be airing an interview with him at 5:00pm here's the stream: http://www.citynews.ca/live/

It also seems that he will be on the 5th estate tonight at 9.

I wondered about that too -- unless when Rob took that trip to Florida it was to chill out at the family condo. That might be their version of rehab. (the time out in his room thing) Or they might have been willing to use an exclusive place for a week or so. I think Diane believes that's all it takes -- a week or so, and then you're right as rain. You know, Rob's little drinking problem gets out of hand now and then, but it's nothing they can't handle. The whole schtick about him being better to stay productive (snort!) and stay at work, if she truly believes that, speaks volumes -- it may well be that staying at work is a major contributing factor to his addictions.

don't forget rob's own words...

“You have to get these people into rehabilitation and if they don’t want to go, well, then you just enforce the law. If it’s illegal, you arrest them. That’s the bottom line and if they have to dry out in jail — great."
Rob Ford
Tuesday, October 18, 2005

http://robfordfiles.com/quote/709

this one from doug is extra interesting now too...

"Rob could commit murder on the steps of City Hall and they would still vote for him."
Doug Ford Jr.
Thursday, October 21, 2010

http://robfordfiles.com/quote/816

So I just read this article and I have to say - it feels a little bit too scary, because the writer a actually be right.

Let's say that Ford does take a 4 or 8 week leave... There will be a "pre-rehab" Rob and a "post-rehab" Rob. People will attack him for his transgressions throughout the election and he'll be able to brush it off with "Ah, but you see I got treatment! That was old Rob. You're talking to New Rob! I'm a changed man, have I done ANYTHING like that since I came back from rehab? Hell no!"

Doug will have an entirely new narrative for himself and his brother, not to mention the deputy mayor and all his other allies who will applaud him and his valiant return.

It'll be great for him personally, but it could dramatically improve his re-election chances. All his supporters already love an underdog story - what about a success/new lease on life story?

don't forget rob's own words...
I don't take anything Rob says seriously. He and Doug say whatever they want whenever they want and then state the opposite when it's convenient. Except that murder on the steps of City Hall thing -- that's one thing ol' Dougie got right.

CBC article mentions that Siad was stabbed in prison upon his arrival. Isn't this the second person to be attacked in prison for being a nuisance to the Fords?

Let's say that Ford does take a 4 or 8 week leave... There will be a "pre-rehab" Rob and a "post-rehab" Rob. People will attack him for his transgressions throughout the election and he'll be able to brush it off with "Ah, but you see I got treatment! That was old Rob. You're talking to New Rob! I'm a changed man, have I done ANYTHING like that since I came back from rehab? Hell no!"

The story is moving away from just substance abuse. In the end, likely it ends up with the two in handcuffs. Whether he goes to rehab or not probably isn't a big deal in the long term picture of these two being done.

This screen grab provides all the proof that I need that DS is legit ! Will all you haters shut up now and let DS share what he knows on here!

Yeah, anyone asking for something other than a screengrab of illegible e-mails and a jpg of a pig shitting on it's balls is a 'hater.'

Lord I hate that word.

Is anyone aware of the full ownership structure of Green For Life?

Romeo Di Battista was connected to the founder, Dovigi --
During my google-sleuthing, found that Dovigi once dabbled in entertainment industry with his No Good TV (apparently an online channel specializing in vulgar and violent stuff). Here's the IPO that they filed at Nasdaq in 2006 before going bankrupt:

http://www.nasdaq.com/markets/ipos/filing.ashx?filingid=4205728

Interestingly, one of the largest shareholders was Front Street Investment (only later did I realize this was mentioned in the 2011 G&M article about the rise of GFL), and importantly,
The persons who exercise shared voting and investment control over these securities are Mr. Marvin Igleman, Mr. Romeo DiBattista and Ms. Catherine Brewer.
Not familiar enough with finance-speak to know what this relationship signifies, but I suppose it does show that Di Battista was more than just a former boss of a company that Dovigi worked at (paraphrasing a post from earlier in the thread). Anyone notice any other names in that IPO that appears in the ITO documents?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back