8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it so far? Learn anything new?

I may have misheard, but I believe they spoke of Rob being a dealer at Scarlett Heights. They also had a guy on with his voice and face disguised, who went to high school with him and spoke of getting high with Rob.

Not exactly a bombshell but I'm happy to see 2 additional people that are willing to come out with what they know.

Pfft, everyone knows that only left wing pinko commienazis watch the CBC. I'm a straight-talking mofo who gets all his news from the Sun! Excuse me, I have to go jerk off to Erza's latest rant about Jews and Gypsies.

How is it so far? Learn anything new?

Won't be much new to people who follow this thread closely. But will probably open the eyes of some others.

I could do without the cheesy dramatizations and obviously staged shots. "Hey Robyn, can you walk and sit down at your desk while looking like you're having an interesting phone call with someone important? Thanks!"

Goldsbie tweeted "Bombshell: Farah says that the people who called him with death threats said they were doing so on behalf of the Mayor." I must not be paying full attention because I don't recall that.

Goldsbie tweeted "Bombshell: Farah says that the people who called him with death threats said they were doing so on behalf of the Mayor." I must not be paying full attention because I don't recall that.

Yes, he said that. Findlay asked him twice to be sure, and both times he said it was on behalf of Rob Ford.

Yeah he said that... They didn't really make a big deal about it for some reason. It's weird though, I don't really believe this guy.

I think drawing the links between crack and Ford's "tough on crime" rhetoric in such a stark way is important.

"I have no idea where that gun in my apartment came from!"

I haven't seen the program yet (have to wait for the 10:00 PM webcast ) but I am wondering when the broker claimed that his life was threatened by people claiming to represent Ford did he go to police? Did the CBC ask him that question?

I haven't seen the program yet (have to wait for the 10:00 PM webcast ) but I am wondering when the broker claimed that his life was threatened by people claiming to represent Ford did he go to police? Did the CBC ask him that question?

Actually, it was all a bit unclear. I don't know if he actually said people called him. I think it was more like "people were calling." He might've been hearing this second hand.

This will put pressure back on Blair, it will be interesting to see if Ford is formally invited in for questioning next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back